Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Selfie imitation is the sincerest form

denny_macdenny_mac Posts: 4,122Member Member Posts: 4,122Member Member
of imitation. Here's my version of @leut_underpants famous selfie that got this ball rolling:

4cdz1knipfac.jpg

Okay, your turn now. Show us your take on your favorite selfie!

Replies

• denny_macdenny_mac Posts: 4,122Member Member Posts: 4,122Member Member
    How am I going to recreate my favorite selfie when the good selfie thread got shut down?! The first selfie in that thread was, is and always will be my favorite.

Do you mean this one, @toned_thugs_n_harmony ?
    dgxzji2qucdt.jpg
  • CaptainFantastic01CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 5,998Member Member Posts: 5,998Member Member
    Will get to it
    edited April 4
    Dammit I don’t own any plaids or a belt. What to do? What to do?

Stop it. Recreate some OTHER selfie. It doesn't have to be the same one @ilfaith , @leut_underpants , and I did.
  • leut_underpantsleut_underpants Posts: 12,647Member Member Posts: 12,647Member Member
    denny_mac wrote: »
    How am I going to recreate my favorite selfie when the good selfie thread got shut down?! The first selfie in that thread was, is and always will be my favorite.

Do you mean this one, @toned_thugs_n_harmony ?
    dgxzji2qucdt.jpg

I could totally do this. My sneer is the best sneer, believe me. ;)
    of imitation. Here's my version of @leut_underpants famous selfie that got this ball rolling:

4cdz1knipfac.jpg

How did this non selfie even get famous? I do not understand the reaction, and only posted a headless version of me as a funny. Staaaaahppp taking my jokes away from me and making them serious but also jokes. I only have two brain cells, no can ke^c^c^c^c
    Abort, retry, fail, ignore?

@leut_underpants , it was you who reminded us that a selfie recreation thread was even a thing. Then you reminded us of how you invented the sport years ago. You my man, are an MFP forum Hall of Famer, and this little thread is primarily a tribute to you. Perhaps you may even be so gracious as to contribute one of your recreations here?
  • leut_underpantsleut_underpants Posts: 12,647Member Member Posts: 12,647Member Member

4cdz1knipfac.jpg

How did this non selfie even get famous? I do not understand the reaction, and only posted a headless version of me as a funny. Staaaaahppp taking my jokes away from me and making them serious but also jokes. I only have two brain cells, no can ke^c^c^c^c
    Abort, retry, fail, ignore?

If I had pastel pants, I would 100% recreate your bulge selfie

You realize that was not intended as a bulge selfie :rage:

Bunch of perverts :laugh:

Well of course it wasn’t. Believe me, I know that you can’t help that you look like you’re smuggling plums in your pants. No judgment.

Smuggling implies that someone wants to take possession, eventually. Haven't found that the be the case. :ohwell: