• orangegato
    orangegato Posts: 6,570 Member
    lmy8359bpd3h.jpeg
    vhbvayap51x1.jpeg
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    bhidz3g7qk7c.jpeg

i made baked ziti again bc kid requested it

After you posted the first one, I've wanted to make something similar. Looks amazing!
    I'm funny about pasta, only like certain shapes for some reason, mainly capellini or spaghettini I but bought penne thinking of your baked dish (couldn't do the ziti, my weird pasta shape thing)
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    orangegato wrote: »
    lmy8359bpd3h.jpeg
    vhbvayap51x1.jpeg

What is this Iggy.. was the bottom soggy, looks like a lot of juice. Top looks like a scone
  • slimgirljo15
    edited November 2018
    bhidz3g7qk7c.jpeg

Yumm must give this a go one day.
  • Vikka_V
    Moon_Stone wrote: »
    bhidz3g7qk7c.jpeg

@tinkerhellraiser - Both times you’ve posted the baked ziti it’s looked delicious and I’ve wanted to try to make it. Is it a secret recipe? I’ve been wondering if you use Alfredo on the top or is it melted cheese?

@Moon_Stone

everything i cook is very country and easy, but it tastes good (:

i cook the ziti (used penne, u can use anything really) to al dente, set aside. cook a pound of ground Italian pork sausage then mix it with a jar of marinara sauce and a block of softened cream cheese. mix the sauce and pasta together and pour into 9x 12 pan, then cover with sliced mozzarella. sprinkle with Italian seasoning and put it under the broiler for 5-7 min until cheese melts/browns up

So it's only baked to melt the cheese? Only 5-7 min?
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    Moon_Stone wrote: »
    bhidz3g7qk7c.jpeg

@tinkerhellraiser - Both times you’ve posted the baked ziti it’s looked delicious and I’ve wanted to try to make it. Is it a secret recipe? I’ve been wondering if you use Alfredo on the top or is it melted cheese?

@Moon_Stone

everything i cook is very country and easy, but it tastes good (:

i cook the ziti (used penne, u can use anything really) to al dente, set aside. cook a pound of ground Italian pork sausage then mix it with a jar of marinara sauce and a block of softened cream cheese. mix the sauce and pasta together and pour into 9x 12 pan, then cover with sliced mozzarella. sprinkle with Italian seasoning and put it under the broiler for 5-7 min until cheese melts/browns up

So it's only baked to melt the cheese? Only 5-7 min?

yes its not even baked just put under broiler and not even ziti so really total bastardization

lololol!! I adore you!!
    Soooo, like penne?
    I'm gonna further bastardize your recipe by making it vegetarian or depending on my mood vegan (sorry again, I have control issues)

Random...
    I'm super weird with my pasta shapes and have been thinking of it tonight...maybe it's a texture thing? I tend to prefer the 'thinner' variations of pasta (capellini or spaghettini vs spaghetti, or fusilli vs rotini).
    Like (I like) "mac and cheese", but hate macaroni for some reason, when I make it its fusilli and cheese and that makes all the difference, the pasta shape!
  • orangegato
    lmy8359bpd3h.jpeg
    vhbvayap51x1.jpeg

What is this Iggy.. was the bottom soggy, looks like a lot of juice. Top looks like a scone

It’s a biscuit with “debris” which is basically tender beef that falls into the pan with juices after roasting. It was great
  • orangegato
    Artisanal bacon, collard greens, cheese grilled. And Mac and cheese. Both so tasty
    y58r6xiq8y15.jpeg
    g5dmkkfukeg4.jpeg
  • orangegato
    s03zhs8s94xu.jpeg
    vz1kdobxv9oa.jpeg
  • orangegato
    Meatball pizza
    wae0cxuu0314.jpeg
  • slimgirljo15
    Meatball pizza
    wae0cxuu0314.jpeg

Looks delicious, enjoy.
  • orangegato
    Pizza with grilled chicken, bacon, chipotle ranch sauce, scallions and cilantro. Was good
    b6qx3hmuauz3.jpeg
  • orangegato
    notge5rfzuga.jpeg
    wioa4ivgqdvt.jpeg
  • orangegato
    Thai Peking duck salad. Sofa king good
    sqwhzglw2h9k.jpeg
  • orangegato
    rdfnpz1gfjlx.jpeg

Is there a burger hiding behind a salad?
  • orangegato
    rdfnpz1gfjlx.jpeg

Is there a burger hiding behind a salad?

its a black bean burger with guacamole some kinda vegan thing so pretty much its all salad :|

I almost got a black bean burger tonight, but I changed my mind 2x. People either make a really good one or it it sucks *kitten*.
  • orangegato
    mmjzmsh0i90b.jpg