One year on MFP ........

13»

Replies

• lauractemple85
    lauractemple85 Posts: 109 Member
    Beautiful Story.
  • dreamer12151
    dreamer12151 Posts: 1,031 Member
    Incredible job, and such an inspiration! (and a side note - I remember watching that Wynonna/Oprah episode, too)
  • SuesNewImage
    SuesNewImage Posts: 743 Member
    edited May 2018
    over 3 years ago I gave up and thought my lot in life was I had to accept I will always be a big person. Then i gained 20lb in 6 months & walking started to be hard & it scared me, I didn't want to loose my mobility. So I looked for something different that I had never tried so I would get my health back. I was out of denial. I shed 96lb in 1 year & still had 100lb to go. But the last year I thought I had a handle on this & was less mindful on my eating. Ive eroded 25lb off my success. This morning I sort out some inspiration in the Success Stories & read your post. Thankyou. I need to also be humble & get back to what I know. Ive never been athletic & dont enjoy exercising, but without it I have poor health. So back to logging every morsal of food & living my journey. Thankyou again for your long post.
  • Musicalpolarbear
    Musicalpolarbear Posts: 21 Member
    Amazing stuff - having the strength to lose so much weight, twice! Well done and thank you for sharing your story.
  • dlcharles
    dlcharles Posts: 4 Member
    Thank you for sharing.
  • lynder64
    lynder64 Posts: 97 Member
    Thanks for my morning cup of inspiration!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!