Track it, Count it, Move it & Lose it!

Replies

• Snowflake1968
    Snowflake1968 Posts: 6,725 Member
    I officially hit a 20 pound loss yesterday. It has taken about 6 weeks longer than the last two times I lost this amount of weight. I am hoping that this time the changes I have made are more sustainable for the long haul.
  • JustMeandZ
    JustMeandZ Posts: 45 Member
    I officially hit a 20 pound loss yesterday. It has taken about 6 weeks longer than the last two times I lost this amount of weight. I am hoping that this time the changes I have made are more sustainable for the long haul.

WTG on your 20 pound loss, that's great!
    I'm new on here, but read all the posts (took me a long time! lol) ...but I hope you all don't mind having 'another person' tagging along? I was on MFP years ago (& lost 70 pounds) ...but gained it all back again...so I'm back to lose it again (for good this time!!!)

• jm216
    jm216 Posts: 3,733 Member
    JustMeandZ wrote: »

WTG on your 20 pound loss, that's great!
    I'm new on here, but read all the posts (took me a long time! lol) ...but I hope you all don't mind having 'another person' tagging along? I was on MFP years ago (& lost 70 pounds) ...but gained it all back again...so I'm back to lose it again (for good this time!!!)

We’d love to have you! :)
  • jm216

Awesome!!!! You’ll keep it off this time.
  • JustMeandZ
    jm216 wrote: »
    Today I’m below 220!
    My next mini goal is 218. :)
    Back at it with Logging, Tracking, moving & losing. Happy Thursday!

Happy Thursday to you (all) too! ....and congratulations on being below 220!
    I lost a 'little' bit today as well. My biggest problem is I need to exercise a lot more, and give up the sugary drinks. I'm working on it though!

• jm216
    Way to go! Small losses add up!
  • jm216
    Happy Friday friends!
    Got in a good walk with Roxie this morning, but have to consistently track to watch the scale move down. A work in progress. The goal: Progress not Perfection.

Have a fantastic Friday!

<3 jill
  • JustMeandZ
    Jill, is Roxie the dog in your icon picture? ....and is she a Golden? We have one Golden a few Shih Tzu, plus one cute 'mutt' (I love dogs, lol) Anyway, its been a good Friday for me too! I've had a feeling that something was wrong with my scale. I know that sounds kind of 'fishy' (lol) but I just had a doctors appointment 8 days ago, and that was about 5 pounds less than my home scale has been showing, ...plus it would show me 'very' different numbers each time I stepped on it! Well I found out today that it really is off! We went to Publix (grocery store) and both me and my husband weighted ourselves, (they have scales near the front door of all their stores) and then came home and did it again on our scale, ...and ours was way off! I know its just a few pounds, but it makes me happy to know I am 'less' than I thought!
    Hope everyone is having a nice Friday too. Anyone have plans for the weekend?
  • JustMeandZ
    I had to go pull jeans from my "too small" box under my bed today! All my regular jeans were too big!

That's so awesome! Congratulations!!
  • jm216
    Where did the weekend go?
    My daughter was in a play that opened and closed this weekend. We went to an independent move premier that my son was an extra in, and my son had his senior pictures taken. Whew!
    Time flies when you’re having fun!
  • shortnsassy422
    shortnsassy422 Posts: 22 Member

Woohoo! Way to go!
  • shortnsassy422
    jm216 wrote: »
    Today I’m below 220!
    My next mini goal is 218. :)
    Back at it with Logging, Tracking, moving & losing. Happy Thursday!

Way to go! Keep it up!
  • shortnsassy422
    I had to go pull jeans from my "too small" box under my bed today! All my regular jeans were too big!

Awesomesauce!
  • CheerMom715
    CheerMom715 Posts: 37 Member
    I’m back to the grind as well. Can’t seem to stay focused or on track. It’s like 2 step forward and 3 steps back. And it doesn’t take very much effort for me to gain. 😞
  • shortnsassy422
    Just joined MFP a few days ago. Lost my first 37 pounds on Weight Watchers. I love WW, but needed to cut cost, so moved here. Weigh in day for me is on Monday. Weighed in this morning at 176.7. I lost 0.4 of a pound this week. I know if it wasn't for TOM, I would've lost more. But, it's a loss, so, I'm good. Been tracking everything since I joined. This week's goal is to meet my August goal of 175 pounds. Here's to a Blessed week for all!
  • jm216
    Welcome Cheermom and Shortnsassy! Glad to have you here <3
  • Snowflake1968
    Snowflake1968 Posts: 6,725 Member
    My scale was playing with my emotions this morning. I stepped on and it first said 177, I thought that can't be right. Let it reset and stepped on again 184, I thought that's disappointing. Again let it reset, 183.2 - I'll take it.

I don't know what I really weighed this morning, but man that 177 felt so good for the few seconds I took it!
  • jm216
    My scale was playing with my emotions this morning. I stepped on and it first said 177, I thought that can't be right. Let it reset and stepped on again 184, I thought that's disappointing. Again let it reset, 183.2 - I'll take it.

I don't know what I really weighed this morning, but man that 177 felt so good for the few seconds I took it!

That’s your scale saying that 177 is in sight!
    I step on and off the scale too about 3 times.