58 yr old female looking for coffee buddies

2»

Replies

• PKM0515
    PKM0515 Posts: 2,937 Member
    Sipping my morning tea. Let's all have a great day!
  • jssue2
    jssue2 Posts: 27 Member
    MissMay, 60s hete, but I'm still enjoying a morning coffee. :-)

How about you this morning?
  • jssue2
    SaraKim, having a cup of P G Tips tea in my Robert Downey Jr cup. Ahhh. :-)
  • jssue2
    Hey everyone that's been nice enough to drop in and bring coffee, tea, protein drinks....seems like we've got a little of everything. :-)

• jssue2
    MissMay...I don't know. My dad perked coffee on the stove, but that stuff stank, it was so strong! And then he'd reheat the dregs of it that night after dinner....no wonder his hair stood up!
  • MissMay
    MissMay Posts: 3,547 Member
    jssue2 wrote: »
    MissMay...I don't know. My dad perked coffee on the stove, but that stuff stank, it was so strong! And then he'd reheat the dregs of it that night after dinner....no wonder his hair stood up!

That is to bad you thought it smelled bad.
    Perking coffee has come a long way, better coffee grades, filters. It is a morning ceremony for me. Or anytime I make it. :)
  • adotbaby
    adotbaby Posts: 199 Member
    My fix is two mugs in the morning. Marvel fan too, can't wait to see Deadpool 2.
  • ereck44
    ereck44 Posts: 1,170 Member
    Night shift worker here. Also 58 y.o. Drink lots of coffee.
  • ereck44
    ereck44 Posts: 1,170 Member
    MissMay wrote: »
    wrote:
    Coffee? Did someone say coffee? Hot, iced or frozen?
    Hahaha....LOVE THIS!

Sounds so much like myself. Die hard "50 something" coffee drinker here. I still perk my coffee on my stove top in a coffee percolator. 7 minutes to black gold perfection.

Also willing to talk about: working out, good eating habits and cutting back/eliminating alcohol.

Ooo[h. Percolator! The best coffee ever.
  • jssue2
    Miss May, he grew up in the depression. Nothing went to waste with him...man, I miss my dad.

Ereck, hello!

Adotbaby....Deadpool!!! I'll have to post a picture of my Deadpoil shirt. :-)