Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

This page isn't working

4rita4rita Posts: 19Member Member Posts: 19Member Member
I logged in a short time ago and just went to start adding foods to my diary and now I keep getting a message saying that "This Page Isn't Working www.myfitnesspal.com redirected you too many times and no matter what I have done, I cannot open up the diary. The only part of the site that I can access is the community right now. This is really annoying. First there was the issue with trying to add foods to the diary and for days I could not do that and now this at the end of the week. Any suggestions on why this is happening or how to resolve the issue. At this rate, I am going to start looking into a different software program.

Replies

• CyberToneCyberTone Posts: 7,401Member Member Posts: 7,401Member Member
    It is down for me right now also. Using Chrome.

Edited to add: It is working right now on MS Edge browser.
    edited April 13
  • JaydedMissJaydedMiss Posts: 3,696Member Member Posts: 3,696Member Member
    down for me aswell
  • kami3006kami3006 Posts: 1,697Member Member Posts: 1,697Member Member
    Happened for me as well. I cleared my cache (using chrome) and it's fine now.
  • invisiblewoman5invisiblewoman5 Posts: 2,046Member Member Posts: 2,046Member Member
    down for me...I can't go to the home page or I get the redirected too many times message, and I can only get back on using old cache pages so I don't want to delete anything or I'll be out forever.
    From MFP Help page...

Website not loading

Friday, April 13, 2:37 pm PST

Hi there,

Our apologies if the website is not loading correctly for you. We recently rolled out an update to the site, but then ran in to an issue and needed to roll it back. We are seeing reports that our web users may now be stuck and can't get the site to load. In order to fix the issue, please clear your web browser's cache.

We will continue to update this article as more information becomes available. Please check back for further updates.

Best,

MyFitnessPal Staff

Reference:

https://myfitnesspal.desk.com/customer/en/portal/articles/2934248-website-not-loading
    Rhetorical question: Why does MFP decide to make a change to their website on a Friday?
  • GirlVersusFatGirlVersusFat Posts: 25Member Member Posts: 25Member Member
    I thought it was just me
  • shelleystockieshelleystockie Posts: 1Member, Premium Member Posts: 1Member, Premium Member
    I've cleared my web browser's cache and the page and app both will not let me look at past days or weeks, and I cannot enter any food without being repeatedly sent to login page.
  • estherdragonbatestherdragonbat Posts: 3,118Member Member Posts: 3,118Member Member
    Cleared cache. Still getting error in Firefox, but working in Edge.
  • DaylightDuchessDaylightDuchess Posts: 244Member, Premium Member Posts: 244Member, Premium Member
    I cleared, my cookies & am still receiving the same error message, upon Chrome! It's working upon Internet Explorer, though!
    edited April 14
  • AnvilHeadAnvilHead Posts: 14,664Member Member Posts: 14,664Member Member
    CyberTone wrote: »
    Rhetorical question: Why does MFP decide to make a change to their website on a Friday? without testing it first in a non-live environment?
    FIFY.
  • NinkyouNinkyou Posts: 6,688Member Member Posts: 6,688Member Member
    I can't access it either.
  • deannalfisherdeannalfisher Posts: 3,504Member, Premium Member Posts: 3,504Member, Premium Member
    AnvilHead wrote: »
    CyberTone wrote: »
    Rhetorical question: Why does MFP decide to make a change to their website on a Friday? without testing it first in a non-live environment?
    FIFY.

Because why would we want to do that!

The second only to idiocy of taking down workplace computers to upgrade on a Monday morning because they didn’t want to pay overtime for IT technicians over the weekend (I was down for nearly 4hrs!)
  • amusedmonkeyamusedmonkey Posts: 7,634Member, Premium Member Posts: 7,634Member, Premium Member
    My diary wasn't working (too many redirects) on Chrome, and it's now working after clearing cache. The site works fine on Brave.
  • valkyrieh86valkyrieh86 Posts: 5Member Member Posts: 5Member Member
    I have cleared my cashe and restarted firefox. still not working.
  • livingtodayfitlivingtodayfit Posts: 3Member Member Posts: 3Member Member
    I had to delete my cookies and clear my cache to get it working again.
  • lopezbill1066lopezbill1066 Posts: 2Member Member Posts: 2Member Member
    I have tried deleting cookies and clearing cache but nothing makes a difference. I can access through Edge but I prefer Chrome and would like to see this cleared up by the staff members.
  • x7x7x7xx7x7x7x Posts: 11Member Member Posts: 11Member Member
    It's totally broken on Chrome. I've cleared my cookies for MFP three times, and every time I do that, I'm able to see the log in screen. But once I log in, I get the stupid error screen again. It works in incognito mode, but I don't want to do that every time I log something I eat.

This is frustrating as hell. Stop breaking the freaking website.
    Yesterday, on Chrome I cleared browsing history, cookies and other site data, and cached images and files for the past seven days. Then I closed out Chrome, restarted my PC, and have had no issues since then.

Settings > Advanced > Privacy and Security > Clear Browsing Data | choose Last 7 Days

chrome://settings/clearBrowserData
  • kimny72kimny72 Posts: 6,751Member Member Posts: 6,751Member Member
    It's still not working on Firefox, regardless of clearing cookies and cache. I can see the forums and blog, but not my newsfeed or food log, and not other people's profiles. I can get into everything on my phone.