Show me your side by side.

Options

Replies

• drbeanie2000
    drbeanie2000 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring, everyone looks fantastic, great job on getting to a healthier weight!

If anyone is interested I’ve posted my story in the “success stories” with the title “I lost 20% of my body weight in 300 days”.
    Short story:
    I went from an obese bmi of 30 to bmi 23.3 over 10 months (and got my waist back :) ) After a lifetime of sedentary living I now walk, hike, run and swim. I found my true passion for trail running! Been maintaining for about 4 years. The “after” pic is from last week, I’m gonna be 44 years old in a few months B)

v6lbqixcm1t4.jpeg

Wait....WHAT? Your waist!
  • hrod215
    hrod215 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    gracesonb wrote: »
    8dxwe0kgvu9b.jpeg
    0aza2ndgizbc.jpeg

You look amazing! Your aesthetic is what I'm striving for. Care to share your workouts, diet, stats with me, please? I'm stuck! I don't really care to lose weight, I just want some gains and a 🍑 half as nice as yours. 😁
  • xbowhunter
    xbowhunter Posts: 961 Member
    Options
    jswigart wrote: »
    nrm42dwrhcij.jpeg

Wow! Great progress man!!
  • craignev
    craignev Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    Faebert wrote: »
    A few years apart - but feeling better as I approach 40 than in my early 30s!
    @Faebert Wow....that's outstanding progress! Very well done.

• atwoka99
    atwoka99 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Not proud of these :/ But the journey was well worth it heres to losing 30 lbs and another 30 to go.
  • FitnTrimSteve
    FitnTrimSteve Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for sharing your photos. I'm just starting to get back to working on my goals and don't have after pics. I've also been reluctant to take before as I am disgusted by how I look. You all have shown me how important taking these photos are.
  • grebber1
    grebber1 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Very motivational
  • craignev
    craignev Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    Roosh513 wrote: »
    Love these! Here's mine. Still plenty of work to do, but I stay motivated and inspired by all the amazing people who have figured out how to make a sustainable change! Cheers!
    Great work @Roosh513
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!