Welcome to Debate Club! Please be aware that this is a space for respectful debate, and that your ideas will be challenged here. Please remember to critique the argument, not the author.

Calorie in calorie out method is outdated

Options
1121314151618»

Replies

• PaulChasinDreams
    PaulChasinDreams Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    I just had a wager here with a couple peers that you wouldn't take the offer or opportunity because this 100% confirms you are BIASED and this forum WILL NOT post truth that contradicts and proves that CICO is not the only way to lose fat.

What else do you want me to offer LOL :D:D:D Sure I will strap myself in a chair for a week and you can video tape it. There's your "metabolic chamber" LOL what a joke your excuses are.

Show your research. Then I might just start believing you.

You are assuming that I care what you believe. I do not. I put the info out there for people to research it if they care to. I do however care about people who want to drop a lot of fat to get healthy. How anyone does it is totally their own prerogative. If people reached out for info/help/guidance than I would enjoy sharing what I have learned and experienced just like others have done with me.

Ok have sent a private message to you. Looking forward to your response thanks :)

Hi soufauxgirl. I don't see a message from you in my in box. Please re send.
This discussion has been closed.