Eating 3200 calories a day is annoying. Bulking or Cutting is easier

Options
2»

Replies

• deannalfisher
    deannalfisher Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    i maintain on an average of 3000cal a day - sometimes it feels like eating is my job (and my coworkers comment on the fact that i'm always eating) - but i'm not complaining - it was definately a bit of a mental shift to start eating so much, and enjoying ice cream, waffles etc
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    I had 3,400 calories yesterday and "annoying" is not how I would describe it.

A couple of beers, two bagels, some onion rings . . . it added up pretty quickly.
  • gamesandgains
    gamesandgains Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    lol I would love to maintain at 3200 calories man, jeez. I currently maintain at 2350. Plenty of good suggestions above. Stick to denser food options.
  • MegaMooseEsq
    MegaMooseEsq Posts: 3,118 Member
    Options
    If I needed to add an extra 1k calories without going for a single calorie bomb I'd probably add some sort of baked good in the AM, hit the nuts and dark chocolate mid day, and top it all off with a bowl of buttered popcorn (fiber!) and a second glass of wine. Nom nom.
  • ccsernica
    ccsernica Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    With a sufficiently tasty bread and some butter, I can scarf down 1000 cal worth of toast easily. Toast is how I finish of my day's calories when I'm maintaining or gaining. (I hesitate to call what I do "bulking".) Losing weight simply involves cutting out my bedtime toast snack.

But then, I love toast and am probably addicted.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    ccsernica wrote: »
    With a sufficiently tasty bread and some butter, I can scarf down 1000 cal worth of toast easily. Toast is how I finish of my day's calories when I'm maintaining or gaining. (I hesitate to call what I do "bulking".) Losing weight simply involves cutting out my bedtime toast snack.

But then, I love toast and am probably addicted.
    I've totally been on a toast kick! When it's perfectly toasted, warm and crispy, and butter is running into all the little pockets... Oh man!