Anyone up for some Before/After pic comparison? (Spring-Summer '18)

123457»

Replies

• Keto_Vampire
    Keto_Vampire Posts: 1,670 Member
    edited September 2018
    Really don't care what others think; prefer looking lean/deatailed over size...I think you should go google some images of marasmus & kwashiorkor to get a better understanding of what sick truly looks like. Losing about 5 lbs is in no way anything extreme
  • DoubleUbea
    DoubleUbea Posts: 1,115 Member
    Carlos_CWB wrote: »
    My evolution!
    That is amazing, you went from a pay phone to a mobile phone! :D

• ELBChamp
    ELBChamp Posts: 8 Member
    Really don't care what others think; prefer looking lean/deatailed over size...I think you should go google some images of marasmus & kwashiorkor to get a better understanding of what sick truly looks like. Losing about 5 lbs is in no way anything extreme

You don’t care what others think, but you are posting pictures in a forum.......makes sense🤔
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    49de7a822emz.jpg
    h3vd4czkff9y.jpg
    hz0uyec0p8k1.jpg
    Minor cut going on until October. Will post quad/hamstring/calve pics when I'm done (not quite up to par yet). Summer in most difficult to keep exercising for myself due to the heat & constantly feeling like ****/passing out/lightheaded....fall is just around the corner thankfully.

Wtf why are you cutting in general?? None the less til October. No offense but you look emaciated and sick.....there’s nothing left to cut.
    Start bulking and put some mass on. Not trying to be mean but just look at your pics dude...

Well that wasn't rude or anything
  • Keto_Vampire
    Keto_Vampire Posts: 1,670 Member
    edited September 2018
    ELBChamp wrote: »

You don’t care what others think, but you are posting pictures in a forum.......makes sense🤔

You are missing the point bro. Pics of change (good or bad) can be very motivational & a valuable way for one to reflect his/her efforts @ an intended goal (did I screw up? was I successful? what should I have done differently? were my best efforts truly my best? etc.). Not into "selfies" or seeking of gratification from others; I just enjoy trying to stay motivated from others with similar aspirations/goals.