Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Workouts not syncing to newsfeed

SLynn_2014SLynn_2014 Posts: 1Member, Premium Member Posts: 1Member, Premium Member
My workouts used to sync from MapMyFitness to MyFitnessPal and show up in my MyFitnessPal newsfeed. They are connected correctly and my workouts update my diary calories. I’ve tried to contact customer service but did not get a response nor confirmation of my request. I’m disppointed it’s so hard to get a response especially since I am paying for the product.

Replies

• ladyreva78ladyreva78 Posts: 4,005Member Member Posts: 4,005Member Member
    Make sure that the option "I perform cardio exercise" is checked in the news feed settings:
    https://www.myfitnesspal.com/account/news_feed_settings

439ko85gyu0i.png
    (not checked in my settings, ergo no update to my news feed)
  • CyberToneCyberTone Posts: 7,510Member Member Posts: 7,510Member Member
    Perhaps MMF is one of the problem apps that is included in this known bug with integration partners?

https://myfitnesspal.desk.com/customer/en/portal/articles/1824975-known-issues-integration-partners
  • l4a_pl4a_p Posts: 41Member Member Posts: 41Member Member
    SLynn_2014 wrote: »
    My workouts used to sync from MapMyFitness to MyFitnessPal and show up in my MyFitnessPal newsfeed. They are connected correctly and my workouts update my diary calories. I’ve tried to contact customer service but did not get a response nor confirmation of my request. I’m disppointed it’s so hard to get a response especially since I am paying for the product.

I'm having the same issue. Did this ever get resolved for you?
  • bongobarneybongobarney Posts: 1Member Member Posts: 1Member Member
    So...my workout not syncing to MapMyFitness from MyFitnessPal (which DOES sync my workouts from my Premium Endemondo). I've ensured all stats match on all 3 platforms along with timezones and email/password combos. Any ideas why not syncing anyone?