Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

What would you like to do with the person above?

Options

Replies

• DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,239 Member
    Options
    epr3996 wrote: »
    Take him to Patriots Place and get him a Tom Brady jersey!

Take him to the Mecca of American football, Lambeau Field, the "frozen tundra" the house the Lambeau built. Get him a real teams jersey with any one of the names of 30 Packer players that in the HOF. Like Johnny "Blood" McNally or the greatest WR/End of all time Don Hutson!
    Where tailgating isn't just something that you do on Sunday's it's a way of life!
    GO PACK GO!!! :smiley:
  • epr3996
    epr3996 Posts: 2,719 Member
    Options
    DWBalboa wrote: »

Take him to the Mecca of American football, Lambeau Field, the "frozen tundra" the house the Lambeau built. Get him a real teams jersey with any one of the names of 30 Packer players that in the HOF. Like Johnny "Blood" McNally or the greatest WR/End of all time Don Hutson!
    Where tailgating isn't just something that you do on Sunday's it's a way of life!

Bring him to my Bro's house down the street from Gillette Stadium let him walk to the greatest stadium watching the greatest football dynasty ever! yes I'm talking about Spygate Deflategate and Superbowl rings for each finger!
    Where Football players come to win not make commercials for every product out there!
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,239 Member
    Options
    DWBalboa wrote: »

Bring him to my Bro's house down the street from Gillette Stadium let him walk to the greatest stadium watching the greatest football dynasty ever! yes I'm talking about Spygate Deflategate and Superbowl rings for each finger!
    Where Football players come to win not make commercials for every product out there!

PLEASE!!! Most championships 13! Second most wins 737 (bears 1st w/749), second best winning percentage .565 (cowgirls 1st w/.573) And no controversies.
    Lets not forget who the trophy is named after!

And you can fault a player for making a little spending cash on the side. Plus Gronk and pretty boy have both made commercials. Theirs just aren't as memorable.
    GPG!
    :wink:
  • Adele_D
    Adele_D Posts: 4,154 Member
    Options
    Not talk Football for sure!
  • epr3996
    epr3996 Posts: 2,719 Member
    Options
    Not talk about men who have female friends I've read that is a big no no! :):D:):D
  • Adele_D
    Options
    Not talk about men who have female friends I've read that is a big no no! :):D:):D

That’s not the point of the post. It had nothing to do with friendship, it was talking about men who cheat. But it it makes you uncomfortable maybe you need to do some soul searching
  • admaarie
    admaarie Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options
    Go makeup shopping (plus our names are similar lol)
  • ArmyMedic23PFA
    ArmyMedic23PFA Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    offer to carry their bags
  • glgcam5150
    glgcam5150 Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    Pull Her Shades Down
    And Admire
    Her Eyes
  • asuroxychick
    asuroxychick Posts: 4,358 Member
    Options
    Gaze up at the stars from the back of a pick up truck

Go to her beautiful house, play with all the furbabies and make her cook for me! I know about your cooking!!!!!😂
  • asuroxychick
    Options
    Gaze up at the stars from the back of a pick up truck

Go to her beautiful house, play with all the furbabies and make her cook for me! I know about your cooking!!!!!😂

It’s a date!

I'll bring the booze! !!
  • asuroxychick
    Options
    Haaa! Dang do I know my date or what!?!😂
  • Adele_D
    edited October 2018
    Options

I see how it is your wifey gets put in the slammer and you go running the town on her!😩
  • glgcam5150
    glgcam5150 Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    Adele_D wrote: »

I see how it is your wifey gets put in the slammer and you go running the town on her!😩

D Give Her A Tongue Lashing 😆😆😉
  • asuroxychick
    Options
    Adele_D wrote: »

I seen you spooning her 😑 so.. I threw a hissy fit and got invited too!!