Diet?

2»

Replies

• AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 31,953 Member
    This one:

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10636388/free-customized-personal-weight-loss-eating-plan-not-spam-or-mlm

It's pretty much what I did to lose 50+ pounds in less than a year, and maintain a healthy weight for 2+ years since (while hypothyroid, among other things), but with the experiments and blind alleys left out.

It's very similar to many of the approaches described above, used by successful MFP weight losers, just a little more detailed. ;) It's even got low carb in it. And not. ;)
  • debbiebondklein
    debbiebondklein Posts: 158 Member
    I do low carb and have lost 69 lbs . Went from a size 24 to a size 18 almost 16/ I have been a member of mfp for a while , but started low carb almost a year ago.
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,345 Member
    I don't follow any diet, I am a CICO kind of gal :smile:
  • emmies_123
    emmies_123 Posts: 513 Member
    malibu927 wrote: »
    I don't follow any specific diet. I eat the foods I enjoy in appropriate quantities to help create a calorie deficit.

Exactly how I got started and maintained the loss I've had. You want to still eat the things you enjoy or you will eventually relapse. If part of your goal is to eat healthier in general, due to an unbalanced nutrition intake, I would suggest start with what you normally eat and just monitor portion control. Then slowly switch items out for healthier options.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    k7tbajqg9c74.jpg
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Nutrient dense foods 80% of the time, and snacks that don't make it hard to stay within my calorie goals by either having too many calories, and by not causing me cravings.