Getting started...again...sigh

2»

Replies

• lk2011
    lk2011 Posts: 153 Member
    Hi. Same Same... I was very vigilant years ago. I hit my goal weight and stayed there for a couple years until I started making small exceptions here and there on food being allowed in the house. Years later, health issues and eating whatever everyone else was eating have led me back to the same weight I started at in 2010.

Sooo disappointing but looking back how could it not end like this, or worse! I am back on MFP. Good days and bad days as far as keeping track but I am conscious of everything I eat.

I had a bigger friend group back then but I quit drinking a couple years ago and found out some people (ie. my "friends") were uncomfortable around a non-drinker. So it is just me and my boyfriend that weighs LESS than me.

I would love more friends... Please, ADD ME.
  • mkculs
    mkculs Posts: 316 Member
    I just dropped my dinner all over the floor. Can't make it again (not enough stuff in the house). Oh, well. I'll finish off the last bit of my daughter's burgers and fries--no calories in food left by the kids, right? Haha. Thank goodness the dog was around to eat it up and "clean" the mess.

I slept poorly last night after walking/jogging later than usual. It disrupts my sleep. So I'm just waiting for bedtime now, killing a bit of time online. I hope I wake up early tomorrow and can run then; morning runs are the best. I can't bring myself to set an alarm to run early, though. I figure I need the sleep if I don't wake up to the early birds and dawning sun.

My logging for today will be 75% guessing. Tomorrow will be better, and this is my first day without everything weighed, so I guess that's ok.
  • Lindsaykathryn
    Lindsaykathryn Posts: 27 Member
    Follow me on Instagram for weightloss motivation!
    @Lindsaykathryn1
    I am also looking for new friends on here! I have lost 50lbs since 12-29-17 and still going!!
  • mrskmill
    mrskmill Posts: 8 Member
    Follow me on Instagram for weightloss motivation!
    @Lindsaykathryn1
    I am also looking for new friends on here! I have lost 50lbs since 12-29-17 and still going!!

Awesome! So inspiring! Sent you a friend request here and followed your Instagram. Your results are amazing!
  • LiftHeavyThings27105
    LiftHeavyThings27105 Posts: 2,086 Member
    +1 Took a quick spin over to The Gram and WOW! Great work!
  • happyhiggins
    happyhiggins Posts: 42 Member
    I'm getting started again too. It's difficult but we can do it. Add me.

Join my group. Just started it today.
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/127229-p-c-o-s