Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Cost of premium membership

2»

Replies

• derynbderynb Posts: 23Member Member Posts: 23Member Member
    Looks like it’s changed today but still can’t see the price!nioaoarpiebg.jpeg
  • justwills77justwills77 Posts: 1Member, Premium Member Posts: 1Member, Premium Member
    Yes I agree with many comments about transparency for the cost. It could be clearer by showing the price on the first page.
    However as with derynb above click again for the free trial and you will not be purchased and trapped it will then show you two options of payments for yearly and monthly costs. Even when you agree to the trial Apple linked to the cost and you can delete the auto renewal button at any point before the one month trial. On you iPhone, see settings:itunes&app store:appleid and then scroll to subscriptions and decide your option to the app.

Unlike one comment I disagree about the lower quality app with the new company, For me over 4 years nothing has changed and added facilities for free and I love the app.
    I now want to pay now because I want to quick add my foods link those with meals and recipes which is far quicker and a lot more detail which helps my diet and more interesting.
    Thank you for all your comments because it has clarified all this for me as well.
  • lanhublanhub Posts: 3Member, Premium Member Posts: 3Member, Premium Member
    I’m seeing three different numbers for the yearly cost:
    $99.99 on my phone app
    $59.99 on my boyfriend’s phone app
    $49.99 from the App Store description

Which one is it?
    (Screenshots in following message)
    edited January 15
    Response from MFP (pretty quick response on Facebook) 8jpbk2p8m9b6.png

• colleendaugherty14colleendaugherty14 Posts: 1Member, Premium Member Posts: 1Member, Premium Member
    What did you end up paying? I see the same confusing costs.