Myfitnesspal

Message Boards Motivation and Support
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What is your "Petty" Reason to Lose Weight?

Replies

• Venus_1Venus_1 Member Posts: 56 Member Member Posts: 56 Member
  • LouisefenLouisefen Member Posts: 10 Member Member Posts: 10 Member
    I thought of another reason. This thread is fun!

Next year I have to get another driver's license picture. 4 years ago I weighed 125 pounds, and that's the driver's license picture I still have. More observant people kind of do a double take when they check my ID. It's actually a good picture, too. Most of mine have always looked like mugshots!

I would really rather hold on to it and get it replaced when it expires and have a decent picture on it next year, and a much lower weight!
  • LouisefenLouisefen Member Posts: 10 Member Member Posts: 10 Member
    The petty thing keeping me going is that even though I've gained about 10lbs during the pandemic, I haven't gained nearly as much as the people I know who relied on keto, who are at square one again. Bless them. :')

Bless you! Because you just gave me another petty reason to lose weight. I lost over 100 pounds on a ketogenic diet, and I kept it off for over 7 years. But now it's back, and I don't want to be a keto fail! >:)
  • cory17cory17 Member Posts: 643 Member Member Posts: 643 Member

My dh recently started trying to lose weight and now his pants can literally fall off. I'm jealous and kicking myself for staying a size don't want to be.