Welcome to the new Community design. We know there are some big changes to get used to as well some challenges and bugs. Please check out our post about New Updates To The Community as well as Outstanding Bugs. We will continue to collect feedback and bug issues and will work to make improvements.

What is your "Petty" Reason to Lose Weight?

1100101102103104106»

Replies

• aliciawb130
    aliciawb130 Posts: 41 Member
    Bump
  • Malimalai
    Malimalai Posts: 275 Member
    I want to be slimmer and more successful than my petty and spoiled cousin. Now I feel sorry for her. She fat and sickly and unhappy with her life. She's still my cousin and I care about her.
  • DoriJeanX
    DoriJeanX Posts: 7 Member
    edited November 18
    To fit into pretty stylish 😎 clothes and look good naked without them 😁. Oh and feel good wearing a swim suit.
  • My favourite bollywood actor is getting married in December. I'm not invited but still I'd like to slim down a bit by the D-Day😂😂💪🤞💃👫
  • TootlesToodles
    TootlesToodles Posts: 36 Member
    I have a swimsuit hanging on my closet door as a reminder ( It has been there Forever. Literally 2 years) . I would love to see myself wearing it and feeling actually confident. In two years, when I hit the big 40, I want to feel and look fabulous! AND wear that dang swimsuit! (also I want to be the snack not eat the snack ;) )
  • yweight2020
    yweight2020 Posts: 585 Member
    Look.good in.my.jeans
  • rebeccabyrnes11
    rebeccabyrnes11 Posts: 11 Member
    If I ever run into my ex I wanna look really hot that’s probably very low on my list of reasons but it’s still there !