Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What is your "Petty" Reason to Lose Weight?

Replies

• alexishufford5791alexishufford5791 Posts: 3Member Member Posts: 3Member Member
    I don't want to be the mom who lost her bod after delivery.
  • CerizezCerizez Posts: 23Member Member Posts: 23Member Member
    👍
    Just like being shredded....its an unreal feeling.

• tcunbelievertcunbeliever Posts: 7,360Member Member Posts: 7,360Member Member
    I have a thing for spankings...thus, I need a booty that looks round and spanktacular...
  • SnipsaSnipsa Posts: 160Member Member Posts: 160Member Member
    To wear shorts without feeling embarrassed.

Had not worn shorts for most of my life, so being able to wear it now without feeling self conscious - awesome!
  • ReenieHJReenieHJ Posts: 321Member Member Posts: 321Member Member
    Snipsa wrote: »
    To wear shorts without feeling embarrassed.

Had not worn shorts for most of my life, so being able to wear it now without feeling self conscious - awesome!

I thought I was the only one like this. :blush: I could count on my hands how many times during my whole lifetime I've worn shorts or a bathing suit. :( And I know it's just one of my own personal issues. (too many long ago voices in my head that I still listen to occasionally)I went to Florida with a dear friend of mine and told her I was going to wear jeans; she said I'd get way more looks dressing in jeans than I would shorts. Mind you, this was August. In Florida. Lol That was years and lbs. ago. I even bought a bathing suit this past year because I got sick of only tanning my arms. :/
    So, to me, that is NOT a petty reason. Go for it!!