Calorie Counter

Message Boards Motivation and Support
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What is your "Petty" Reason to Lose Weight?

Replies

• sparklejpattsparklejpatt Member Posts: 6 Member Member Posts: 6 Member
    I have never seen myself as an adult at my ideal BMI range. I just want to see her. I bet she's so hot!

Me too! I've been working at it for a year and I'm very close. You'll look (and feel) great!!
    Fairylaw33 wrote: »
    I have to be old. I don't have to be old and fat.

But seriously. I got older and fatter, but my taste in women stayed young and slim. People talk a lot about how you shouldn't lose weight for someone else, you should do it for yourself. But then when they say they wanna lose weight to be with more attractive partners that thats shallow, but thats a load of *kitten*. That is doing it for yourself. Imagine being sentenced to only having sex with people who you don't really find all that attractive for the rest of your life. When I say that I am losing weight to be able to hook up with more attractive women, rest assured, I am doing it for me, not them.

I love this. Made me laugh because it's so true! I like 'em younger and buff, so I've got to up my game to compete with the younger girls.
    bear2303 wrote: »
    I want to show all the people that I work with that are on expensive packaged diets that require you to buy special food and get "coaching" that you can lose weight (and more importantly keep it off) by good ole moderation and exercise.

Yes! The keeping it off is crucial! That's what separates the packaged dieters from the lifestyle changers.
  • mlrtrimlrtri Member Posts: 194 Member Member Posts: 194 Member
    I want to be the hot mom
  • QPaxton2015QPaxton2015 Member Posts: 2 Member Member Posts: 2 Member
    So many... My Petty Reason #
  • QPaxton2015QPaxton2015 Member Posts: 2 Member Member Posts: 2 Member
    So many reasons... Petty Reason #1: To reduce clothing and Shoe size and not exist larger than life to skinny men.
  • cask16cask16 Member Posts: 195 Member Member Posts: 195 Member
    Same! I have a wardrobe full of good clothes and I’m sick of wearing the 10 ugly things that I feel comfy in ( but look atrocious in!)
  • GeneveremfpGeneveremfp Member Posts: 45 Member Member Posts: 45 Member
    I've got a couple.

Firstly I have a really lush tattoo on my arm and I want to wear tank tops sometimes to show it off - I'd also like to get one on my thigh and not feel like a blob.

Secondly I want people to think "omg she's really strong /fit"