What is Love?

12345679»

Replies

• Iscah13
    Iscah13 Posts: 1,954 Member
    Love is cinnamon buns

Ooh yea. I’m waiting for the day he presents me with cinnamon buns. Only then will I know it’s true love.
  • 2VORNT2V
    2VORNT2V Posts: 596 Member
    Love is cinnamon buns

That’s a sext
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    cee134 wrote: »
    Love is getting up every morning to drive 6 miles to feed a sick & neglected dog, who waits on the side of the road for me.

So why don't you take the dog home?

The dog actually belongs to the people there where I feed it, they been neglecting it for almost 3 years that I been feeding it, it's a very sickly dog with mange & other health issues I'm sure,, I help feed it to keep it from starving on top of things. It's sad how people treat animals.

So take the dog. WTH?!? Report it to authorities. They'll take the dog and you can adopt it. Dude!
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    edited June 2018
    Love is giving me delicious brownies.
    ETA: complete with anti-fat antidote. :smiley:
  • mybassfishingirl
    mybassfishingirl Posts: 195 Member
    Love is getting up every morning to drive 6 miles to feed a sick & neglected dog, who waits on the side of the road for me.

So why don't you take the dog home?

The dog actually belongs to the people there where I feed it, they been neglecting it for almost 3 years that I been feeding it, it's a very sickly dog with mange & other health issues I'm sure,, I help feed it to keep it from starving on top of things. It's sad how people treat animals.

So take the dog. WTH?!? Report it to authorities. They'll take the dog and you can adopt it. Dude!

I cannot take a sick dog, I have 2 large dogs, 2 cats and a large parrot, all inside animals and can't risk getting my animals sick, ...i have called the police dept who connects you to animal control thru them, the owner refused to give the dog up and they came to my house to tell me in person that there was nothing they can do but suggest they get checked by a vet, I have called several times over other hurt dogs dropped off in that area , and again nothing was done....if I were rich, I'd take the dog for treatment, but I'm not, I can hardly afford to feed it on a daily basis, but I do, and that's more then anyone else has done these past 3 years that I been feeding it.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Interesting
  • sniper300_Rum
    sniper300_Rum Posts: 1,073 Member
    Love is something that I won’t do again
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Wouldja lookit that