Say it..... without really saying it.

Replies

• I got it in oak because I was going for realism, not because I grabbed it from the wrong rack and wasn't paying attention
  • scratchmyTwitch
    scratchmyTwitch Posts: 218 Member
    I got it in oak because I was going for realism, not because I grabbed it from the wrong rack and wasn't paying attention

Please don’t clarify. I like my interpretation
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    y174gag0nj5p.jpg
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,612 Member
    I got it in oak because I was going for realism, not because I grabbed it from the wrong rack and wasn't paying attention

Please don’t clarify. I like my interpretation

Can I get cliff notes
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Innocent eh? 🤔
  • It’s actually more valuable like that
  • slimgirljo15
    Innocent eh? 🤔

Yes 😇

x2gpd9mzz15c.gif

😄🤗
  • ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member
    i feel like after 51 years “i hope u are having fun trying to catch me” is a little disappointing tbh
  • i feel like after 51 years “i hope u are having fun trying to catch me” is a little disappointing tbh

100%, I was bummed
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,612 Member
    I need to stop
  • iMago
    i feel like after 51 years “i hope u are having fun trying to catch me” is a little disappointing tbh

100%, I was bummed

on the other hand, if he's still alive out there this might very well encourage him to reach out again.
    though personally I'm of the opinion it was two men and so that'll never happen
  • Alice is missing
  • iMago
    Alice is missing

she'll be back
  • CacoEther
    CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member
    edited December 2020
    iMago wrote: »

100%, I was bummed

on the other hand, if he's still alive out there this might very well encourage him to reach out again.

He ded

His ego could not be contained. If he had been imprisoned al capone style on an unrelated charge, he would’ve bragged relentlessly in prison.

And he wouldnt have wanted to share the limelight with anyone. Maybe with an adoring protege but I don’t see it and i’ve watched like 16,000 episodes of criminal minds so

Edit: those are the only two options because unless imprisoned or dead he wouldn’t have quit
  • slimgirljo15
    0j7yxpvgzw56.gif
  • iMago
    CacoEther wrote: »
    iMago wrote: »

100%, I was bummed

He ded

His ego could not be contained. If he had been imprisoned al capone style on an unrelated charge, he would’ve bragged relentlessly in prison.

And he wouldnt have wanted to share the limelight with anyone. Maybe with an adoring protege but I don’t see it and i’ve watched like 16,000 episodes of criminal minds so

Edit: those are the only two options because unless imprisoned or dead he wouldn’t have quit

idk if he wouldn't have quit. golden state killer quit didn't he? and since the majority of what we know about serial killers is only based on the ones who got caught it's hard to definitively say what one would do or not do. leaning into a strict belief pattern about them is what let's them get away with it to begin with. that's why profiling isn't a true science. it's just a helpful tool.

OR yeah maybe two guys working together. that's happened before for sure. say the letter writer being one man and the killer the other. one dies somehow and as long as they were careful there's no way to ever tie the survivor to him. which would also be a good explanation as to why "zodiac" stopped. because "he" couldn't actually do it anymore without his other half
  • slimgirljo15
    No effs given 🤷‍♀️
  • chuckle_bunny
    chuckle_bunny Posts: 496 Member
    WelllitFaintCapybara-size_restricted.gif
  • Two years is a long time