Options

Replies

• MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,010 Member
    Options
    iMago wrote: »
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    before we get any further in depth here, let's remember that this ain't the place for politics.

all it does is get good, funny and heartfelt threads shut down and people banned. and thus the divide increases.

all the people who were your friends yesterday, can still be your friends today.

if you don't want that, feel free to speak on it on your own private page, or make a private group to discuss things.

6jgys3pybkc0.gif

Great Post.

..... what are you wearing ?

cc9gibbcuhec.jpg

Size xxxs
    Jus sayin
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    Options
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    Oy

Don't make me need to explain to my husband why I'm acting like an idiot laughing over here.

I do like the tattoo though, it's a dog. Right? Did anybody notice the dog tattoo at all? Anyone?

i debated on posting the front view of the model but the bulge probably would've shattered everybody's monitors and phone screens

this is why I don't manscape so in a year I can have an impressive bulge too
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    Oy

Don't make me need to explain to my husband why I'm acting like an idiot laughing over here.

I do like the tattoo though, it's a dog. Right? Did anybody notice the dog tattoo at all? Anyone?

i debated on posting the front view of the model but the bulge probably would've shattered everybody's monitors and phone screens

as men we really need to make that socially acceptable again

and also i think its time we bring back mustaches
  • MelG7777
    Options
    Me:
    Alexa out of the blue: “Today is National Bean Day. A great day to toot your own horn.”
    Me: if you say so it must be so.
  • iMago
    Options
    Oy

Me and my Zoot Suit have patiently been waiting for the return of the pencil thin mustache.

im down for it

2020- the year of the pandemic

2021- the year of the mandemic
  • vanityy99
    vanityy99 Posts: 2,583 Member
    edited January 2021
    Options
    I see you signed back on to your original thing

Woweeeeee the things people do to avoid a strike.
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    Me:
    Alexa out of the blue: “Today is National Bean Day. A great day to toot your own horn.”
    Me: if you say so it must be so.

Gutter
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    Options
    Oy

I had the same idea after watching Nick offerman in Parks and Rec
  • MelG7777
    Options
    I hereby apologize for anything Alexa has said, is saying or will say. And for everything Amazon has done. And the wrongdoings of the internet in its entirety.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    I hereby apologize for anything Alexa has said, is saying or will say. And for everything Amazon has done. And the wrongdoings of the internet in its entirety.

I once asked Alexa: "Alexa, why can't I ever keep a girlfriend ?"

She replied: " My name is Siri. "
  • iMago
    Options

im a horrific mumbler usually when i talk. like harrison ford crossed with james franco. i always have to make an effort to remind myself to speak up.

so its nice for me to have a few alexas at home and the google assistant thing on my phone, because i know it has to be incredibly frustrating for my assigned fbi agent to try and decipher what i said

alternatively, it's incredibly frustrating for me to try and tell google to play a certain song when im driving and end up getting awful country music or bizarre internet searches instead.
  • MelG7777
    Options

I once asked Alexa: "Alexa, why can't I ever keep a girlfriend ?"

She replied: " My name is Siri. "

Alexa also responds the same way to “annoy my mom” as she does “annoy my dad” by saying
    “Mom, mommy, ma” repeatedly. 😡
  • iMago
    Options

im a horrific mumbler usually when i talk. like harrison ford crossed with james franco. i always have to make an effort to remind myself to speak up.

so its nice for me to have a few alexas at home and the google assistant thing on my phone, because i know it has to be incredibly frustrating for my assigned fbi agent to try and decipher what i said

alternatively, it's incredibly frustrating for me to try and tell google to play a certain song when im driving and end up getting awful country music or bizarre internet searches instead.

What did you say?

sorry i think my signals breaking up ill call you right back
    *doesn't call back for 18 days*
  • MelG7777
    Options

That’s great. I was “anti spying” on me until Covid. Then I said fug everything. Now we have several. Funny thing, I’m pretty sure she responds way better to my 4 year old who doesn’t speak extremely clearly than she does to me. She’s learned him I guess.
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    Oy

Go ahead. Put all our equipment to the test.
  • MelG7777
    Options
    before we get any further in depth here, let's remember that this ain't the place for politics.

all it does is get good, funny and heartfelt threads shut down and people banned. and thus the divide increases.

all the people who were your friends yesterday, can still be your friends today.

if you don't want that, feel free to speak on it on your own private page, or make a private group to discuss things.

6jgys3pybkc0.gif

Great Post.

..... what are you wearing ?

cc9gibbcuhec.jpg

Size xxxs
    Jus sayin

You know him? 😮

Sorry. It was a Man Spanx reference from yesterday.
  • iMago
    Options
    Oy

well on the day i decide to leave this place again i'll make sure and post him and tag you in it

but for now, suffice to say that his outfit is "smoking hot in this sexy Men's Heart On Fire lingerie costume featuring stretch mini shorts with an elastic waistband, flap pockets, striped reflector details, a solid pouch, and red over-the-shoulder suspenders with clip closures." and it can be yours for the low price of $23.95
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    Haha no need but thanks.
    Let's just say I'd prefer the giddy up cowboy costume.

Gotta shut down now. Laptop's spinning circles.
  • MelG7777
    Options
    Oy

well on the day i decide to leave this place again i'll make sure and post him and tag you in it

but for now, suffice to say that his outfit is "smoking hot in this sexy Men's Heart On Fire lingerie costume featuring stretch mini shorts with an elastic waistband, flap pockets, striped reflector details, a solid pouch, and red over-the-shoulder suspenders with clip closures." and it can be yours for the low price of $23.95
    tl1j6yzc6r9p.jpeg

qvbo60oy53b5.gif