TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    edited August 2022
    Options
    1nqk063e15p4.jpeg

I see no problem here.

Nothing is real anyway

Not even your nails, although they are very pretty

You hush

Jk. I don’t even go to the salon anymore because I don’t have the patience to make chitchat. Eta: meaning I glue little pieces of plastic onto my fingertips all by myself
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    1nqk063e15p4.jpeg

I see no problem here.

Nothing is real anyway

You hush

Jk. I don’t even go to the salon anymore because I don’t have the patience to make chitchat. Eta: meaning I glue little pieces of plastic onto my fingertips all by myself

I am legitimately impressed because had you said nothing I would've thought you got them done professionally.

My second fun fact of the day: the last time I went, the nail tech made fun of my tiny nails. She called her coworker over because she couldn't stop laughing at my "baby nails."

She's not even wrong but she could've waited until I'd left 😂
    I’m sorry for laughing😂 And when you feel up to it we would love to see a picture of your baby nails
  • FeastRepeat
    FeastRepeat Posts: 1,113 Member
    Options
    1nqk063e15p4.jpeg

I see no problem here.

Nothing is real anyway

You hush

I am legitimately impressed because had you said nothing I would've thought you got them done professionally.

My second fun fact of the day: the last time I went, the nail tech made fun of my tiny nails. She called her coworker over because she couldn't stop laughing at my "baby nails."

I’m sorry for laughing😂 And when you feel up to it we would love to see a picture of your baby nails

Lol I have to redo the paint to make them presentable but I'll post a photo tonight if I remember

Jumping back in because 💅 talk obviously
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    1nqk063e15p4.jpeg

I see no problem here.

Nothing is real anyway

You hush

Lol I have to redo the paint to make them presentable but I'll post a photo tonight if I remember

Jumping back in because 💅 talk
    obviously
    Always glad to have your enthusiastic participation

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Damn it.. always late to the party 😫
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    1nqk063e15p4.jpeg

I see no problem here.

Nothing is real anyway

You hush

I remembered!
    6sqa5n7bfs0o.jpg

you have really pretty hands! I don’t think they look like baby nails

• Minion_training_program
    Minion_training_program Posts: 13,362 Member
    Options
    1nqk063e15p4.jpeg

I see no problem here.

Nothing is real anyway

You hush

I remembered!
    6sqa5n7bfs0o.jpg

Do you play the piano?
    Because you have pretty long fingers, which would be a benefit if you would play piano
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,623 Member
    Options
    1nqk063e15p4.jpeg

I see no problem here.

Nothing is real anyway

You hush

I remembered!
    6sqa5n7bfs0o.jpg

I've had this exact experience. Lol
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    Options
    I hate that we have such a weird dynamic, V. Such a pity :(
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    Surprised no one flagged that
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,623 Member
    Options
    1nqk063e15p4.jpeg

I see no problem here.

Nothing is real anyway

You hush

I remembered!
    6sqa5n7bfs0o.jpg

you have really pretty hands! I don’t think they look like baby nails

Thank you! I never thought so either until she went to grab the little ends they glue on and she kept having to reach for smaller sizes, which is when the laughter commenced lol
    1nqk063e15p4.jpeg

I see no problem here.

Nothing is real anyway

You hush

I remembered!
    6sqa5n7bfs0o.jpg

Do you play the piano?
    Because you have pretty long fingers, which would be a benefit if you would play piano

I do! I've played since I was a kid
    1nqk063e15p4.jpeg

I see no problem here.

Nothing is real anyway

You hush

I remembered!
    6sqa5n7bfs0o.jpg

I've had this exact experience. Lol

Of the laughter? I'm glad someone can feel my pain

That and they always call them babynails
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    Options
    Miss you in the forums, where are you?
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options
    It was a typo! 😑
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    I thought a unicorn was when a straight couple was looking for a female third
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Correct
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,843 Member
    Options
    Wish they didn’t call me Unicorn at work 😳
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options
    PaperDoll_ wrote: »