Friends who actually comment...

Options
13»

Replies

• jessicarose22492
    jessicarose22492 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Added! I'm super friendly and talkative hehe :) Anyone who wants a chatty friend, feel free to add!
  • JDMac82
    JDMac82 Posts: 3,192 Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Go on now SEND IT! Im referring to the Add Request!
  • Wiltord1982
    Wiltord1982 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah! We needed one of these threads. There are wayyyyy too many people who send FR, then become ghosts (stalkers?) on your FL.

Add me! :D
  • lacyphacelia
    lacyphacelia Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Wow, this is the reason why I don't add friends on MFP. I don't like the idea of people lurking, and I thought I was the only one who thought this way!
  • Steph1015
    Steph1015 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Add me:) please I need the support. I will be more active.
  • siobhan9295
    siobhan9295 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I try to get on here a lot and comment, feel free to add me!
  • mammahawk25
    mammahawk25 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I'd love to have some more friends. I just started back after a long lapse. Seems like most of my "friends" have also taken an extended break from MFP, so my feed is awful quiet.

Between being a quiet person and having a busy schedule, it's hard for me to always comment, but I think I need to come out of my comfort zone and interact a bit more if I want the support I so desperately need
  • MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    Options
    Years, ago, we said the Like button would be the death of mfp.
  • Dsalewski
    Dsalewski Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Please add me! I'm back on after 4 years, and I really could use support from all over. Trying to lose 20-30 lbs but I've hit a big brick wall and I need people to kick me into pushing through
  • Nikki_Lee12
    Nikki_Lee12 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    This is exactly what I have been looking for! People to add motivation, support, success stories, challenges to my timeline. It helps me SO much but since I am new I only have like 12 friends! I will add you and any one can feel free to add me.
  • 3M_TA3
    3M_TA3 Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    Add me....I am one that posts random, not always fitness related stuff, and like interaction. My daggone newsfeed did not change for over an hour.
  • samiam1091
    samiam1091 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    If I had people who are active on MFP I'd definitely be posting more. Feel free to add me.
  • michellebiggar16
    michellebiggar16 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Please add me too.. ;)
  • CrazyComicLady
    CrazyComicLady Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Hiya, I’d love more friends who post more updates about how their journey is going and day to day diet struggles. I usually try to comment if I have anything I can contribute to the subject. I ignore all the automated updates. Feel free to add me.
  • 73CL350
    73CL350 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    This is me too! Motivation comes from the TEAM feeling, not the # of friends.

Anyone please do add me. I'm super active and I want to stay that way
  • affirmationguy
    affirmationguy Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I just added you. I am also looking for new friends. Best of luck!
  • Zoejohnse91
    Zoejohnse91 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Looking for active friends I'm on day 104 and going strong!
  • ucintegra1
    ucintegra1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me as well. I've been on a journey to become stronger and have made gains but feel I'm slowly drifting the other direction. Would love a support group to help inspire and be inspired by others. 😊
  • matthew_garcia
    matthew_garcia Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Fill free to add me. Been here for a while and seen people come and go. Always looking for motivational people. Anyone want to add me, i look forward to it!