Pokémon go players

13»

Replies

• zanyterp
    zanyterp Posts: 291 Member
    Another adult player looking to meet the friend goal to get more points :)

Let's be friends in Pokémon GO! My Trainer Code is 8141 0403 1857!
  • mburgos16
    mburgos16 Posts: 7 Member
    Another adult trainer living his nostalgia and getting steps in!

6042 9564 6378
  • carlenebyrd
    carlenebyrd Posts: 23 Member
    My husband and i downloaded it last year we love it! Great to know there so many that play!
  • orngnerdz
    orngnerdz Posts: 583 Member
    I think I added everyone above me but my ID is 7987 6093 9722
  • ferrenmariec97
    ferrenmariec97 Posts: 17 Member
    I sent you a request!
  • ferrenmariec97
    ferrenmariec97 Posts: 17 Member
    8973 9291 4263 is my trainer code!
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,886 Member
    JetJaguar wrote: »
    Man... I wish I could play this. My area has nothing interesting and pokestops or gyms. It isn't even interesting beyond the novelty of catching my first random few and running out of candy and balls. I can't do most things.

I thought that at first, too - but the park down the street (15 minutes walk, 6 minutes by bike) has 5 stops and 2 gyms. If I roam as far as the library (another 2 miles down the river - total of an hour's walk, or 15 minutes in the car) I can hit a quarter-mile loop with 11 stops and gym, and the downtown area is peppered with stops. You might just need to look around. https://www.pokemongomap.info/location/42,064213/-88,262025/16 Here's a handy tool to take a virtual look in likely places. Parks and churches are good places to look.

It's different for me. I know where the stops are, they're clustered about 7 km away from me. I can't get there on foot (highway) and I just can't respectfully stand there and catch pokemon - they're all religious places (mosques and churches).

If you'd like to play something like Pokemon Go, but live in a place without a lot of stuff (Pokemon isn't really rural player friendly), try Jurassic Park Alive. Jurassic Park is basically Pokemon with dinosaurs. I stopped playing Pokemon because there's nothing around where I live or work, and I don't want to have to always drive someplace out of my way to play a game. JP has a much better distribution of dinosaurs and supply drops (equivalent to Pokestops), there's a supply drop I can reach just standing at the end of my driveway.

Thanks! I was interested in Pokemon Go when it first came out but didn't have a smart phone at the time. By the time I got one I had kind of lost interest, and was wondering if there would be any in my woods. Will have to give Jurassic Park Alive a try :)
  • tibby1971
    tibby1971 Posts: 25 Member
    Here’s mine if anyone is interested

8263 0299 3217

I’m really loving the new activity tracker feature. I’m hatching eggs on the treadmill so it’s motivating me to get moving.
  • autumnblade75
    autumnblade75 Posts: 1,660 Member
    tibby1971 wrote: »
    Here’s mine if anyone is interested

8263 0299 3217

I’m really loving the new activity tracker feature. I’m hatching eggs on the treadmill so it’s motivating me to get moving.

On the treadmill!? I just reinstalled on the new phone this morning so I could help my coworker in a raid battle on the way home. I saw there were some changes, but didn't see that this was one of them. Thank you for the heads-up!