Any murderinos in the house? #SSDGM

2»

Replies

• isalsayourface123
    isalsayourface123 Posts: 2,153 Member
    Guess I found a new podcast to listen to. :)

It's really good! I got hooked doing cleaning around the house and listening

I listen while running instead of music. And I've listened to a couple episodes of this podcast but it's not my favorite true crime.

Which one is?

The clearing...and theres a black dahlia one but I'd have to look up the specific name...however these focus on a single person for the most part.

*I do not reccomend running in the woods alone whole listening...I jump and scream whenever anyone passes me
  • LiftingSpirits
    LiftingSpirits Posts: 2,207 Member

I listen while running instead of music. And I've listened to a couple episodes of this podcast but it's not my favorite true crime.

Which one is?

The clearing...and theres a black dahlia one but I'd have to look up the specific name...however these focus on a single person for the most part.

*I do not reccomend running in the woods alone whole listening...I jump and scream whenever anyone passes me

Checking these out! Thanks!
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member

Which one is?

Checking these out! Thanks!

dvuexok54x8u.jpg
  • midlomel1971
    midlomel1971 Posts: 1,283 Member
    WHAT UP MURDERINOS! I was just writing about listening to My Favorite Murder episodes while working out so I thought I'd search on murderinos and see what popped up! Love it!