80 Pounds Lost In 21 Weeks

Options
12346»

Replies

• PaulChasinDreams
    PaulChasinDreams Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    ItsAJourny wrote: »
    You looked amazing. Very inspirational and wonderful to hear that your health markers have improved so much.

Thank you!
  • PaulChasinDreams
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Just a bit of an update as I haven't been around the forums much lately. After losing all the fat I am now focusing on gaining lean muscle mass while still eating keto but upped my protein intake substantially. It's been interesting to see where the levels are with my metabolism to stay in ketosis, work out, and consume up to a 1.3 grams of protein per pound of body weight per day. I range from .7 to 1.3 gram protein per pound of body weight daily and am usually under 15 grams of carbs per day.
    Getting to where I'm at with my body has made me feel a lot more confident about my looks, body, health etc. I let my health and weight slip away from me over the years and it's so nice to have it all back under control. :)

My daughter got herself some piercings the other day and I was with her so I said F it I'm getting some too lol. She thought it was awesome and glad to be sharing that experience with her lol. She's 18 years old and I'm feeling like I can keep up to her these days :)

y11fuwt2koao.jpg
  • allison2315
    allison2315 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    wow great job
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    Great work. Congrats!!!
  • PaulChasinDreams
    Options
    wow great job
    Great work. Congrats!!!

Thank you!
  • matrixshopping
    matrixshopping Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Wow that's awesome you forgot to mention how tall you are. I lost about 11 pounds in 4 weeks using the omad diet. Exercise 3 times a week on a fasted state. I still eat what ever but one meal a day. My goal is 20 more pounds in 60 days. I'm at 220.2 pounds and I'm 6ft. Really amazing story bro. Cheers really inspired me thank you so much. To anyone else reading you can do it too.
  • PaulChasinDreams
    Options
    Wow that's awesome you forgot to mention how tall you are. I lost about 11 pounds in 4 weeks using the omad diet. Exercise 3 times a week on a fasted state. I still eat what ever but one meal a day. My goal is 20 more pounds in 60 days. I'm at 220.2 pounds and I'm 6ft. Really amazing story bro. Cheers really inspired me thank you so much. To anyone else reading you can do it too.

Thank you for the kind words! Very glad to hear I can help inspire some :smile: I'm 5' 11" Currently I'm eating two meals a day but in 6-7 hr window. I did OMAD for quite awhile but since needing to up my nutrient uptake due to gaining lean mass and working out more It got pretty tough for me to get all the nutes into one meal after awhile so I went to the two meals instead. Works really well for my schedule now. Hey man you can do whatever you put your mind to. We are the only obstacles to our successes. Desire and determination will get you what you want. :smile:
  • CDN_Jay
    CDN_Jay Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, this is one of those posts that is both very impressive and inspiring! It seems like you are enjoying every aspect of your new found lifestyle, which is an important reward and motivator. One question I have about OMAD (I don't know much about this type of fasting), is how many calories were you consuming in that half hour window? Apologies if I missed this info somewhere in your post.
  • Fivepts
    Fivepts Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Fabulous work! I'm doing something similar but am nowhere as disciplined. Thanks for the encouragement. And I agree about the face shot being strikingly and positively different!
  • PaulChasinDreams
    Options
    Fivepts wrote: »
    Fabulous work! I'm doing something similar but am nowhere as disciplined. Thanks for the encouragement. And I agree about the face shot being strikingly and positively different!

Thank you for the kind words :) I wish you the best on your journey. The only thing between us and success is our minds. Yes thankfully my face trims down a lot from the fat loss. It has always been the place I gain it first too.
  • PaulChasinDreams
    Options
    A helpful video that goes into more of an explanation regarding the question @CDN_Jay asked me the other day regarding whether or not I did CICO during my weight loss. You can see my above reply to that question above a couple posts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKEn86kbC3w
  • PaulChasinDreams
    Options
    Body recomping is going very well. Staying very active, working out and eating much more protein now while recomping. Gaining good lean mass while still keeping the body fat down. Staying in optimal ketosis every day and health markers all excellent. Still doing intermittent fasting as well. And fasting blood sugar levels also perfect.

Did a 22 KM hike yesterday to some mountain peaks over looking lakes and oceans. Lot's of the inclines where very steep with not much of way of trails but more scaling rocks and roots with ropes in some spots. Thighs got roached pretty good by the end of it but overall felt very good. Heart rate and lungs were doing great. No stops during the 22 KM's just some pauses for some pictures.

xhbmk1bl0ym4.jpg
    sqdi3mczzc12.jpg
    eaece38ktj6i.jpg
    nzkxj41tweb1.jpg
    mdlvbv0gim2a.jpg
    15mezgl1ary9.jpg
    knv028l594ko.jpg
    elkonq7b8fqq.jpg
    q1a92u46egg3.jpg
    dj29k8w26az6.jpg
    ede8a0gknrsg.jpg
    6bgqrqxy33yu.jpg
    xt3bvcsl5ep6.jpg
    9tegj00ys78o.jpg
    l1rbsndvtdmz.jpg
    4miefbnwt7iv.jpg
    odlaeja1mh53.jpg
    cjd1dqxs0284.jpg
    hns45raamgo9.jpg
    579g1ede12tp.jpg
    z87f674mabwd.jpg

Wife took these pics so blame her for the quality lol.

wcodq0y92dlc.jpg
    7eioq5j64xx1.jpg

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!