Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What is your unpopular opinion?

caco_ethescaco_ethes Posts: 8,070Member Member Posts: 8,070Member Member
Ever disagree with the masses? What’s that thing that all your friends think you’re crazy for thinking?

Replies

• seltzermint555seltzermint555 Posts: 8,254Member Member Posts: 8,254Member Member
    It's tacky to A - prep and eat your breakfast at work and B - to snack all day long at your desk (office jobs).

That's more of an MFP unpopular opinion, though.

Among friends, my unpopular opinion is "Anime is usually kind of boring and strange, but graphic memoirs are generally amazing".
    edited July 1
  • leut_underpantsleut_underpants Posts: 11,918Member Member Posts: 11,918Member Member
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    Don’t hijack my thread you dumb dummy :sweat_smile:

Bribe me to stop. :smooched:
  • 777Gemma888777Gemma888 Posts: 2,562Member Member Posts: 2,562Member Member
    Rugby (League or Union) sucks and IS NOT even as fun to watch as NFL, NHL, NBA, MLB, NASCAR, Formula 1, horseraces, Surfing, Volleyball, Motorcross, Poker et al are. Rugby 7s, I can handle. Rugby 15s ... The game just drags on FOREVER. It's a religion to a lot of my non-American friends. I'm just not that obsessed with the sport or its variations.

Soccer ... You'd think I'm south American ... That's my religion. I become a mean girl.

edited July 1
  • 2VORNT2V2VORNT2V Posts: 599Member Member Posts: 599Member Member
    I think men are more attractive when they don’t drink and don’t have tattoos. I’m not morally opposed to either, I’m just attracted to a clean slate and boatloads of self-control

You’re my amish queen
  • mustacheU2LiftmustacheU2Lift Posts: 3,515Member Member Posts: 3,515Member Member
    That negative words can harm a plant. :#
    check IG for our upcoming experiment.
  • xFunctionalStrengthxxFunctionalStrengthx Posts: 3,092Member, Premium Member Posts: 3,092Member, Premium Member
    I think men are more attractive when they don’t drink and don’t have tattoos. I’m not morally opposed to either, I’m just attracted to a clean slate and boatloads of self-control

We may want to rethink meeting up at the malt shop then. :lol:
  • PaperDoll_PaperDoll_ Posts: 1,153Member Member Posts: 1,153Member Member
    I think Qwest bars taste like fossilized sawdust.

This is a fact.
  • mustacheU2LiftmustacheU2Lift Posts: 3,515Member Member Posts: 3,515Member Member
    Doggo is lame.
  • 2VORNT2V2VORNT2V Posts: 599Member Member Posts: 599Member Member
    Doggo is lame.

You’re a monster stop posting
    2VORNT2V wrote: »
    Doggo is lame.

You’re a monster stop posting

:| ugh. I can no longer be your friend.