bike ride dome 2 hm- 20.02min, 7.8amph, 149mhr, 2.5mi= 204c
    apple watch- 152c

total cal 920
  • csofled
    csofled Posts: 3,022 Member
    :)
  • exermom
    exermom Posts: 6,334 Member
    Did 5 minutes of the hula hoop, held my plank for 3 minutes, then took the extremepump class. The plan for tomorrow is to do a Kathy Smith Power Step DVD.

I knew that I had a small alarm clock so I searched around the room and finally found it.

When we brough Shadow here Jess got upset because I had the door to her room open. Well, we had just gotten home and were in and out of the room getting Shadow settled. So I closed the door but I’ve been keeping it open. I’m just not telling Jess. Anyway, I just now had it open and Shadow walked out. So I tried following her and finally found her between our sofa and loveseat. She’s taken to going out again. I’m just letting her do it on her own time. She can (and is) coming back to the bedroom.

Kymari – congrats on the win!!!

Re – I’m so very sorry for your loss. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

KJ – I always keep my shopping list on my phone so I always have it with me should I decide to pop into a store. As I’m getting low on something, I put it on the list. I decide what we’re going to have for dinner around the middle of the previous week and then go over the recipes and put on the list things that I don’t already have. (like maybe the meats)

Maureli – welcome! I’m the same way as you, exercise isn’t a problem, but eating in the evening can be. I’m sure we can swap strategies.

Carol – you SHOULD be proud of your granddaughter. I am.

Janetr – another spectacular ornament. How DO you do it? I’m envious. BTW – I miss Joyce. I still remember one time on Thanksgiving we had Wild Turkeys walking thru our backyard!

Exercised, went to the Salvation Army (didn’t get anything), stopped at Habitat for Humanity and found two more sturdy chairs for out by the pool then went to Aldi. Bowling next, ceramics tonight. Picked up the first flamingo, now Vince has to work on the legs.

Rdonnini – we’re ready whenever you are. Join anytime (even now)

Heather – octopus is one of the things I’ve never had.

Michele in NC
  • kymarai
    kymarai Posts: 3,603 Member
    Sleep calling my name! Comments in the morning....
    Thank you all for the comliments!
    😍
    Kylia
  • KetoneKaren
    KetoneKaren Posts: 6,411 Member
    Janetr I'm sick about Rocky. I love llamas and this is just painful news. :'(:'(:'(
  • janetr7476
    janetr7476 Posts: 4,001 Member
    edited July 2018
    Janetr I'm sick about Rocky. I love llamas and this is just painful news. :'(:'(:'(

I'm so sorry, I didn't intend to upset you! <3

Janetr OKC
  • Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    Thanks for ideas about the pisno & clock. I hsve com to the realization that I’m sttached to them partly because they’re a link to my mom, snd they help me feel connected. They’re not budging at this point.
  • ryenday
    ryenday Posts: 1,540 Member
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,682 Member
    Morning Ladies~
    I am up and having my tea , will take Alfie for a walk, then go take Homer and Chester for a walk and feed DFIL , then home to do laundry and make my son a key.
    going to the town concert tonight, then it will become muggy and rainy the next 4 days...
  • klanders30
    klanders30 Posts: 2,569 Member
    WTG Lisa great progress and in the middle of lots of moving stress and change, excellent work <3

I’m headed to the gym and will try a Pilates mat class with bands and light weights.

Will see all you guys on the other side - I mean the August thread :p

NYKAREN
  • kymarai
    Good Wednesday!
    Just have a moment.
    Janetr So sorry to hear about llama. We once had those. Those were cool. My DFIL had lots of animals at the farm in Kentucky. There were white tails, reindeer, elks, and fallow deer. There were llamas, cows, and horses. We also had whitetail in our backyard. A few years after he died, my MIL hooked up with a guy who wanted the land for more cows. They sold ALL of the animals except the cows! It was heart wrenching. Now the cows are gone too.....I have no idea what they are going to do with the farm now. My DH and I spent many weekends there taking care of things and enjoying the trails. Since the new man (okay not so new now) took over I haven't even been back down. It is too sad and makes me mad. Better to just let that one go.

I know there was more but........work seems to be calling my name.

Please keep the pictures coming. I love all the children both human and furry! The gardens make me jealous. Mine are such a mess. I really need to get on those. I think I need a staycation! Hard to take too many days off though since our vacation is in September followed by a dealer meeting in Florida 3 days after we get back from vacation.

(((HUGS))) to all of you! Both happy hugs and supportive hugs!

You are all INSPIRATIONAL to me!

<3
    Kylia in it is raining again in Ohio
  • kymarai
    That is awesome Lisa! I forgot it was the end of the month!
  • KJLaMore
    KJLaMore Posts: 2,828 Member
    Morning all! Happy Tuesday! Day 2 of our Coast Guard Festival Adventure! Yesterday was just a quick trip downtown (2 hours, total) to see the ships come in. Today we will head downtown right after breakfast and be there until nap time. Oddly, the thing I am most worried about are the lines for the bathrooms and having three recently potty trained boys with me! We are headed to Mulligan's Hollow, which is near our Y and is a field where sports are played surrounded by dunes, playground, and skatepark. The city has tents set up with crafts, face painting, games, bounce houses, clowns, photo booths, food, etc. There will be kids/families everywhere, the municipalities will have their "trucks" parked for the kids to climb in and investigate, a petting zoo, etc. It will be a full and busy morning.
    Janet- Love the ornament!
    Wendy- lol I am wondering how much of the piano "lingo" has stayed in my head over the past 35 years of not playing. I haven't started to monkey Clair on the piano yet. I have been doing some fingering on the table or bedspread as I listen to it, though. Yes, I would say the majority of the first portion of the song is all played with the right hand. The left comes in stronger after a bit.

kisses to all of you, but that is all I have time for this morning. I need to get out and water my very neglected hanging baskets. I feel like a "bad mom" when I look at them literally hanging all dried up in their pots. Welcome to my "house of death for green things!" xoxoxo KJ
  • 1948Peachy
    1948Peachy Posts: 1,511 Member
    B)