Psoriatic Arthritis

2»

Replies

• GROMstrong
    GROMstrong Posts: 59 Member
    To early to tell. Its only been 1 shot, im at the loading stages. It consists of 2 shots every week for 4 weeks. Then maintenance doses every 4 weeks. I tried to go natural route, but I think it made it worse. I would not advice going natural without some medication. Also, talk to your doctor better medice then methotrexate.
  • GROMstrong
    Just took 2nd shot of Cosentyx. This was my 2nd dose in the loading stage. Still waiting to see improvement.
  • jasamjak67
    jasamjak67 Posts: 1,421 Member
    Please feel free to add me. I have been battling PSA for 5 years now. I am looking for warriors to support that battle PSA or any autoimmune disease! Keep fighting my warriors!!!

Sincerely,
    Donnie B
  • GROMstrong
    Its been 5 shots into Cosentyx, my skin shows improvement. Also, my joints in the ankles have been in control since the shots, but back pain started. My PSA kicking my *kitten*, I am schedule for back x-ray, becuase have upper back pain near shoulder blade since Nov. 2018. I am still fighting.
  • GROMstrong
    Now instead of ankle pain, back pain and shoulder pain (left side)..wtf...cant win.
  • alijune74
    alijune74 Posts: 28 Member
    I highly recommend ginger tea. Best anti-inflammatory available. Drink it everyday. Helps with my chronic sinusitis and other health issues.