THE ULTIMATE QUESTION: What's your favorite kind of tea?

12346»

Replies

• pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    cannot stand tea! :(
  • lemurcat2
    lemurcat2 Posts: 7,899 Member
    I used to live by a tea place and it was fun to hang out there. I was into teas like Russian caravan at the time. Now, I like Earl Grey if I cannot have coffee in the morning (I prefer coffee to any tea) and then herbal teas for later in the day (since I'm not having caffeine after noon).
  • ahclay
    ahclay Posts: 36 Member
    English breakfast tea with whole milk. For a splurge, I add a cube of sugar.
  • MrsSki38
    MrsSki38 Posts: 68 Member
    My most favorite is steeped cacao pods. Tastes like hot chocolate cake without the calories. I order it from Hawaii.

Harney and Sons cinnamon spice is good. Dragon eye Oolong. Starbucks mint majesty and peach brewed together. Yummy hot or iced.
  • Athijade
    Athijade Posts: 3,227 Member
    I can't have caffeine so all my tea is decaf or herbal.

Apple cider spiced black
    Trader Joe's pumpkin spice black (I have been rationing this)
    Chai
    Rooibos spiced chai

• ONUnicorn
    ONUnicorn Posts: 41 Member
    White tea with rose petals from Bon Temps. Sadly, they recently discontinued it. But I bought 3 boxes from their sale.
  • carakirkey
    carakirkey Posts: 199 Member
    Tea nerd here!!!

Raspberry leaf tea- for when I’m cramping
    Dandelion root tea -as my coffee substitute
    Peppermint tea -for when I need a nice pick me up
    Good ol’ green tea alwaysssss
    Licorice root tea- for when I’m not feeling the greatest upper respiratory wise.
    Ginger tea- for my tummy aches

I love making my own too. Boiling ginger, lemongrass, turmeric a wedge of lemon for 15 minutes and then adding in honey after it’s all done.
    Yum!
    The lemongrass has such a nice milky taste.

Raspberry leaf tea is very soothing for females. Try also Chamomile tea, but cold, for cramping. Its more of a sedative when served hot, but an antispasmodic (anti-cramping) when cold. Still one of my best remedies for PMS cramps
  • Jennliftsandspins
    Jennliftsandspins Posts: 150 Member
    Hot tea:
    Peppermint (no particular brand)
    green (no particular brand)
    David’s Forever Nuts
    David’s Santa’s Secret

Cold tea:
    David’s Just Peachy
    David’s Mango Fruit Punch
  • Theo166
    Theo166 Posts: 2,564 Member
    edited January 2021
    In my distant past I used to make a pot of Earl Grey or English Breakfast Tea, but the past decade i rarely drink tea.

Presently to up my water intake I've recently been drinking weak green tea or barley tea (Korean). I have a supersized mug where I put in a single tea bag and just keep adding hot water throughout the day. I find it easier to drink hot/warm water with a bit of flavor than cold pure water.

I recommend more people give barley tea a try.
  • carakirkey
    carakirkey Posts: 199 Member
    I have many favorite teas, but I found a blend from ChaiBaba tea (Canadian online supplier) I love called Solstice that has Honeybush, Lavender, Vanilla, and peppermint. Its divine.
    Also a big fan of Earl Grey, made Blueberry tea for Christmas, Earl Grey tea with Amaretto and Grand Marnier. No not calorie free, but a nice winter warm up with out the cream that all boozy warm up drinks tend to have. No idea how that ends up tasting like Blueberries though!
  • shadowfax_c11
    shadowfax_c11 Posts: 1,942 Member
    edited January 2021
    peach tumeric when I can get it is a favorite.

I also really enjoy Turkeytail mushroom tea. I harvest this myself when I am out hiking if I find a nice fresh fruiting.

I also like Chrysanthemum tea and almost anything rooibos. I get my teas from Blue Monkey tea company.
  • OliveSalt
    OliveSalt Posts: 47 Member
    Theo166 wrote: »
    In my distant past I used to make a pot of Earl Grey or English Breakfast Tea, but the past decade i rarely drink tea.

Presently to up my water intake I've recently been drinking weak green tea or barley tea (Korean). I have a supersized mug where I put in a single tea bag and just keep adding hot water throughout the day. I find it easier to drink hot/warm water with a bit of flavor than cold pure water.

I recommend more people give barley tea a try.

I LOVE barley tea, I prefer mine cold brewed!
  • OliveSalt
    OliveSalt Posts: 47 Member
    Its not fancy or anything, but Celestial Seasonings Sleepytime Extra tea with valerian, camomile, and spearmint before bed at night is LIFE CHANGING
  • Kandisn29
    Kandisn29 Posts: 92 Member
    Peppermint. I drink it every single night!
  • avtlove
    avtlove Posts: 82 Member
    English breakfast tea with a TBS of half and half and a teaspoon or two of maple syrup (lower glycemic than table sugar)
    or
    Constant Comment tea.- black tea with a little orange and cinnamon.
    I LOVE tea and a little sweet cookie to go with it in the afternoon.
  • scarlett_k
    scarlett_k Posts: 812 Member
    Builder's, oat milk, no sugar
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,456 Member
    Long Island Ice tea

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    I drink iced tea all year long, but when I'm in the mood for hot tea -

Republic of Tea makes a nice Caramel Apple red tea. No sweetener needed.

Stash Decaf Chocolate Hazelnut with a splash of milk and a bit of sugar
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 4,988 Member
    I love trader Joe's pumpkin chai also tazo chai , I like it with a splash of vanilla creamer in it....so good. I will have to try some listed here
  • Priasmama416
    Priasmama416 Posts: 103 Member
    Lipton pure leaf unsweetened (cold), or homemade hot tea with lemon( hot)