15lbs by November

Replies

• mari_moulin
    mari_moulin Posts: 3,717 Member
    Happy Tuesday team!!

So far this week I’ve done real good. Did a gym workout on Sunday and Monday and also did my Zumba class Monday night. I was going to go to the gym this morning but I felt I needed a rest. Tomorrow night I have my jumping class and back to the gym on Thursday. Might try to get to the gym tomorrow afternoon too. We shall see.

As far as nutrition goes , I have started a 10 day pouch reset (for bariatric patients) as I will be seeing my surgeon on Oct 3rd. Need to prep my tummy for it. So far so good. It’s pretty much the same diet as the post-op diet but instead of doing it for 2 months it’s done in 10 days. Day 1 clear liquids, days 2 - 3 full liquids, days 4 - 6 puréed foods, days 7 - 9 soft foods, day 10 and onwards normal healthy eating. It’s meant to get bariatric patients back on track with nutrition and quantities along with giving a needed boost in weight loss after a plateau. Fingers crossed my surgeon is happy with my results and we can start talking about skin removal surgery. 🤞
  • Piqueaboo
    Piqueaboo Posts: 1,193 Member
    I'm down 8lbs since the beginning, I'm very pleased overall =)
  • Merlotmom16
    Merlotmom16 Posts: 124 Member
    Good news: I'm back on track with losing and working out.
    Bad News: I am off for a week starting Friday at a wine festival and then a small vacation. I hope I can reel it in and not over do too much. I plan to get as much exercise in as I can to balance the drinks and food! A decent loss of 9.2 since I started this last spreadsheet. A few ups and downs so not bad.
  • mari_moulin
    Wishing everyone a wonderful weekend! Keep on keeping on!!
  • tiabirdie56
    tiabirdie56 Posts: 3,970 Member
    edited October 2018
    •15 lbs by November•

SW: (8/1) 186.8

August 6: 186.2
    August 13: 185.8 - fluid retention - 185 yesterday. I've been bouncing around the 185 increments for the past week.
    August 20 - 184 - Finally some relief from fluid retention.
    August 27 - 182.4 - Still retaining fluid
    September 3 - 182
    September 10 - 180.8 - Nice to see this number. Been up and down the low 180's the past week.
    September 17 - 181.6 - Monday bloat. 😖
    September 24 - 179.8 - A new decade! Happy 😀

October 1 - 179.6 - My customary Monday bloat. 😖 I've been bumping up and down through 179 this past week.

November

• mari_moulin
    Hey everyone !! Im sure i mentioned before but today I had a very important appointment with my bariatric surgeon. Well, I just got home from my appointment and I’m happy to announce that I have reached my 18 month post-op goal of losing 80% excess body weight and I am currently at 28.5 BMI!!! My app obviously makes me a bit higher in BMI but I think I’m gonna go with my surgeon has calculated!! Surgeon says I am right on track and is very pleased with my progress. Also.....as I am under 30 BMI.....he has referred me to a plastic surgeon which I have to call on Monday to schedule my appointment!!! Eeeeeeee!!!!!!! I’m so freakin excited!!!
  • mari_moulin
    Happy Saturday everyone!! A great loss to finish off a great week! Have a wonderful weekend!
  • Piqueaboo
    I just want to push through the 180 mark 😅😅😅😅
  • tiabirdie56
    •15 lbs by November•

August 13: 185.8 - fluid retention - 185 yesterday. I've been bouncing around the 185 increments for the past week.
    September 3 - 182
    September 10 - 180.8 - Nice to see this number. Been up and down the low 180's the past week.

October 1 - 179.6 - My customary Monday bloat. 😖 I've been bumping up and down through 179 this past week.

October 8 - 181.4 - Too many carbs not enough sleep, but the cause is worth it.

November

• Merlotmom16
    Vacation was rough on my diet but I did try to get in as much exercise as I could. Up a few lbs. Not worried, I know I will get it off soon. No more vaca or events until Thanksgiving. Time to refocus!
  • mari_moulin
    Happy Tuesday!! Hope you are all doing well. I’m sorry I haven’t checked in for a few days. I’ve been crazy busy with the kids and appointments for the past 2 weeks. I haven’t even been able to make it to the gym! I’m still doing my classes don’t worry.

My weight is up by 2 lbs today but I have a feeling it’s due to something lady related. TMI maybe but the ladies here get it. I’m hoping this bloat weight goes away before next weigh in.

So, today I called the plastic surgeon I was referred to and I have my first appointment scheduled for November 13th!! So exciting! I have a little over a month to lose as much as I can so he says I’m ready to get this skin removed!
  • mari_moulin
    edited October 2018
    Argh. Up 1.7 lbs this week. It was a tough one. Feeling very bloated. Even up a 2 cm around the waist from how bloated I am. Gotta turn this around.
  • lya0109
    lya0109 Posts: 5 Member
    Sticking to it. So glad I joined, eating good and moving more makes me look forward to Weigh ins for results 😀
  • tiabirdie56
    edited October 2018
    •15 lbs by November•

September 3 - 182

October 15- 180.2

November

• Merlotmom16
    Back to pre-vacation weight. I have been jogging for about a mile then walking the other two. Seems to be going well. I got new shoes and they are lighter. I think that makes a difference.
  • tiabirdie56
    edited October 2018
    •15 lbs by November•

September 3 - 182

October 15 - 180.2

October 22 - 177.4 - Lots of fluctuations this month

November

• Merlotmom16
    No change this week which is actually pretty good since I was celebrating a bit too much over the weekend. Way too much wine and fattening appetizer type foods- mozzarella sticks, fried shrimp, cheesecake - yeah, you get the picture. Gonna pump it up this week and shoot for a big loss next week.
  • Piqueaboo
    I'm back on track after a horrifying 10lbs weight gain ahahaha

Fingers crossed ladies, only another week to go !
  • mari_moulin
    Yay!! I did it!! Thanks so much for the challenge!!

sv7fjzbdgapq.jpeg