Pet peeves

Replies

• blondenbubbly
    blondenbubbly Posts: 38 Member
    I can’t stand to be late or for someone else to be late.
  • NCK96
    NCK96 Posts: 146 Member
    Apparently I have waaaaay too many pet peeves!

It drives me batty how many able-bodied people will drive around and around in a parking lot looking for the absolute closest spot to a store. And especially when they wait for someone else to pull out just to get their spot even when there are plenty of other spots available. (I understand it's different when you have little kids...)
  • RomaineCalm
    RomaineCalm Posts: 3,972 Member
    NCK96 wrote: »

It drives me batty how many able-bodied people will drive around and around in a parking lot looking for the absolute closest spot to a store. And especially when they wait for someone else to pull out just to get their spot even when there are plenty of other spots available. (I understand it's different when you have little kids...)

Or parking in a handicap spot when you aren't handicapped!
  • laprimaJenny
    laprimaJenny Posts: 1,495 Member

Or parking in a handicap spot when you aren't handicapped!

Or parking in the spaces designated for expectant mothers and parents with little kids when it’s obvious you shouldn’t.
  • corrarjo
    corrarjo Posts: 1,157 Member
    durhammfp wrote: »
    Not having an LOL option on MFP message boards...

hahano.gifrotfl3.gifrotfl.gif
  • Tankiscool
    Tankiscool Posts: 11,105 Member
    When people request "read receipts" on emails that don't really need it at all.
  • NCK96
    NCK96 Posts: 146 Member
    Tankiscool wrote: »

Yes! Lol and then there is me. Parking the farthest away so no idiot will park close to me and ruin my Jeep

Me too! And I still come out sometimes to find someone parked right next to me despite the empty parking lot. Why????!!!
  • Tankiscool
    Tankiscool Posts: 11,105 Member
    Tankiscool wrote: »

Yes! Lol and then there is me. Parking the farthest away so no idiot will park close to me and ruin my Jeep

Me too! And I still come out sometimes to find someone parked right next to me despite the empty parking lot. Why????!!!

Omg right!!!😂 and here I thought I was crazy!
  • como_agua1
    como_agua1 Posts: 210 Member
    Bare feet during a flight. Just...no.

@JustAMurmur shoes - always. ALWAYS
  • JustAMurmur
    JustAMurmur Posts: 7,867 Member
    edited March 2019
    como_agua1 wrote: »
    Bare feet during a flight. Just...no.

@JustAMurmur shoes - always. ALWAYS

100% Non-negotiable!
  • Lisalovelyone
    Lisalovelyone Posts: 5 Member
    When someone claims to be vegan or vegetarian ... but says but I eat chicken :/
  • LiftingSpirits
    LiftingSpirits Posts: 2,207 Member
    When someone claims to be vegan or vegetarian ... but says but I eat chicken :/

Most of these people are mentioning it when there is no real reason to mention it anyway. People use some of these things as a weird status symbol.
  • shaf238
    shaf238 Posts: 4,021 Member
    Poor spelling/grammar.
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    People who overtake on the road, and then sit meekly in front of you at the next traffic light junction.
  • CoffeeAndContour
    CoffeeAndContour Posts: 1,466 Member
    shaf238 wrote: »
    Unexpected guests...I find it incredibly rude to just show up at someone's house.

Me too! My friends and family used to do this all the time. I ended up having to set some boundaries and now I don’t answer the door if they’ve not let me know first.