And lastly, major fail...

Ate 1 cup of grapes to pacify my cravings :(

So...I failed today.

Never mind...there's always tomorrow!

wg4lbx9vel84.jpg
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Hi JP,
    Eating grapes isn't failing. Failing should be removed from your vocab :) it isn't the end of the world. You are doing great under the circumstances. Don't be so hard on yourself. I would consider it a huge WIN to only eat ONE churro :)…….Keep up the good work, you will get there.

Hugs <3
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    I concur with Donna!!! No biggie, that just means your mini fast wasn't enough for you!!!! Raise your cals as high as you need to in order to feel satiated or it defeats the purpose :kissing_heart: I agree, FAILURE should NOT be in your vocab, you're doing the best you can and most importantly PAYING ATTENTION to it!!! :)
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,113 Member
    @volgirl1322 & @mistymeadows2005 - Thank you <3 I wish its that easy but I guess due to my Asian part of little old me, its just two ways in all things - either I get it right or I failed. Sometimes, I wish my Caucasian side would just come out and just like my Dad, he will be like " No worries, mate! There's always tomorrow!" I guess I will have to play around with my calories during my mini fasts to see what works.
  • jadepearl
    edited April 2020
    Good afternoon OMADers <3

School has started for my kids. Both of them have their own computers and they are online with their teachers...its quite similar to school as they still follow their normal timetable. So far, so good :)

Mission 52
    Starting Weight (again) : 57.2kg
    13 April 2020 - 56.1kg (loss 1.1kg)
    14 April 2020 - 55.7 kg (loss 1.5kg)
    15 April 2020 - 55.7kg (no loss for today)

I OMAD quite early today as I was famished. I had fish soup with veggies and rice vermicelli. I also had my usual Aldi Choco pillows and grapes. So, the total calories of my mini fast is 698. Hopefully, this will keep my full.

Here's a photo of my meal <3

2sgzzgjz1xcj.jpg

I have found new ways to exercise since my vertigo is back. Sit on my bar stool (that gives me the height) and step on my mini stepper (lower body workout) and weight training (upper body workout). Of course, if I can stand up, I will burn more calories but anything is better than no exercise at all.

Take care everyone and stay safe <3
  • jadepearl
    edited April 2020
    Here's the dalgona coffee (we call it Macau coffee) which I make for DH weekly and he will add ice cubes or vanilla essence in it, depending on his mood :lol:

l7z85wnkvhmh.jpg
  • jadepearl
    Just wanted to share a little about the delgona coffee...

If you guys every visit Macau, please go to this cafe called Hon Kee. The owner Mr Leong is the Macanese owner of Hon Kee. His whipped coffee is famous in Macau for ages. Here's an article which the cnn wrote about him. There are photos on how he makes his famous whipped coffee. Enjoy <3

http://travel.cnn.com/leong-kam-hon-secret-kung-fu-coffee-maker-macau-552646/
  • mistymeadows2005
    OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH yes girl, that is EXACTLY what I made and it was FREAKING AMAZING!!!!! I put a dash of caramel macchiato creamer and HOLY DELISH!!!!

Sounds like a great mini fast babe!!!! I love it!!!
  • volgirl1322
    OMG that looks amazing too...….great job on your workouts.

• Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Your father is right, "No worries mate, there's always tomorrow" :)
  • jadepearl
    @mistymeadows2005 - We love Macau coffee. Once it displayed, we will either use a spoon or a straw to stir it till its mixed properly and OMG, it's smooth like silk... Delicious🥤🤤. The mini fast didn't go too well as I am up, weighed in at 56.2kg. Must be the salt in the soup. Oh well, I will do better tomorrow 👍😁
  • jadepearl
    @volgirl1322 - Thank you ❤️ Trying to burn some calories so that I can lose weight😁
  • jadepearl
    @Brendalea69 - Yes, Dad is a really laid back type of guy. 😁😊
  • jadepearl
    Mission 52
    Starting Weight (again) : 57.2kg
    13 April 2020 - 56.1kg (- 1.1kg)
    14 April 2020 - 55.7 kg (-0.4kg)
    15 April 2020 - 55.7kg (-0kg)
    16 April 2020 - 56.2kg (+0.5kg)

Good evening OMAD-ers 😘

As you can see, I gained 0.5kg and I think it's due to the salt in the soup which I had yesterday. Oh well, hopefully I will some loss tomorrow🤞🤞🤞

I OMAD at around 1pm today. I had pasta and donuts. How come donuts? Kids were asking for donuts today and I made 2 dozens of it as its their 2nd day of remote learning. They have to be online by 9am to meet their homeroom teachers and then follow their timetables.

lu3r5rhohvpq.jpg

xxpz7sv932h3.jpg

Nothing much to report today. Take care and stay safe❤️

• Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Yummy :p
  • mistymeadows2005
    edited April 2020
    MAN homemade donuts are SOME WORK!!! And I feel you like you make them fairly regularly so BRAVA lady!!! <3
  • volgirl1322
    OMG those look so delicious......yummmmmmmm
  • jadepearl
    Thank you @Brendalea69 ❤️ @mistymeadows2005 ❤️ & @volgirl1322 ❤️. Now that my 2 kids are at home and doing online learning, the have been asking for snacks daily and donut is their favourite 😁
  • jadepearl
    edited April 2020
    Good evening OMAD-ers 😘

I have not been weighing myself as I feel that I didn't make any progress. I didn't OMAD on the weekend as I had a very bad vertigo😢

But, I started OMAD again on Monday and I guess if I keep trying, I will get back to 52 soon 😁

Here's what I had for Monday and Tuesday. Different main but same fruits for 2 days.

8nx5bwxdbhsi.jpg

35wvvyt7kiue.jpg

7l2vssn7esxc.jpg

No exercises during the weekend but did chair exercises on Monday and hopefully this evening too🤞🤞🤞

Take care and hugs to all❤️❤️❤️

• volgirl1322
    Hope the vertigo goes away --that is bad. Keep doing what you are doing, you will get there! <3