Myfitnesspal

Message Boards Groups OMAD Revolution!
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Jp's omad journey

1636465666769»

Replies

• jadepearljadepearl Member Posts: 2,093 Member Member Posts: 2,093 Member
    Hello OMAD-ers 😘

Can't sleep at all... its around 2.11am right now. Have been exercising daily till Friday when my vertigo decided to visit me and stayed the whole day🙄 Couldn't exercise at all. Thank goodness, I could exercise on Saturday and hopefully on Sunday too🤞🤞🤞

As for food, still on OMAD and keeping my calories below 1200. I still not gonna weigh myself as it will be so stressful for me. So, will continue to exercise and eat right. The only thing I am doing is to try and fit into my size 6 jeans. So far, a big fat NO😂👖😭 Hopefully, by December I will be A-OK. 🤞🤞🤞

Better stop now as Hubby is awake😬😁😅
  • LiLee2018LiLee2018 Member Posts: 1,289 Member Member Posts: 1,289 Member
    I hope your vertigo got better. Vertigo suuuuuuuuucks so much *HUGS*
    And hope you've gotten some good sleep in too. I had some restless nights this week too.
    @LiLee2018 - Thank you <3 Vertigo sucks indeed :( But, I guess I have to live with it and work my exercise routine around it.
    Good afternoon OMADers <3

The border of Melb Metro - Reg Vic is open now..wohoo! Imagine one State divided into 2 different zones with a huge NO ENTRY sign :( Finally, we can go down to Melb to visit our love ones <3<3<3

My weight has been going bonkers...the highest was 60.4kg as I went crazy eating with our family members in Melbourne... :lol: I also made sure I exercised and got back onto my little OMAD wagon and am trying my best to get rid of those kilos. So, right now, I am sitting at 58.5kg. No more celebration with food till Christmas :hushed: So, I have 6.5-8.5kg to get rid off before Christmas. I don't think I can achieve that but I will try my best :smiley:

I have been exercising daily too...short exercises (20-30 mins). A little exercise is better than no exercise, right? :wink:

Hope that you guys are having a wonderful weekend <3
    edited November 2020
  • LiLee2018LiLee2018 Member Posts: 1,289 Member Member Posts: 1,289 Member
    You're doing so great! So glad you were able to see your family finally!
    And great job getting back on track after all the get-together food!
    @LiLee2018 - Thank you❤️ I have been quite hopeless this year. Got down to 52kg and when COVID-19 hits, my weight went up to 58kg plus and has been hovering there for ages😢 At least now we can visit our love ones in Melb and that is something which we missed since March this year😍😘