Scale before poop or after?

13»

Replies

• TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Calildur wrote: »
    I weight myself every week after I wake up and before I eat or drink anything. I usually try to poop before it too, so the scale can show the most accurate numbr, but I can't poop first thing in the morning most of the time. How do you scale yourself?

I can't plan around something that's so unpredictable. I simply get out of bed, strip completely naked, and get on the scale.
  • Silentpadna
    Silentpadna Posts: 1,306 Member
    I guess the right answer for me is....sometime between. Other than the one poster who said "during", all of us are technically sometime in between.

• CarvedTones
    CarvedTones Posts: 2,340 Member
    How is this a question? Obviously BOTH for science

Also it's good training for making portion estimates... :smiley:
  • MHarper522
    MHarper522 Posts: 108 Member
    I usually wake up needing to poop lol, so usually after. My digestive track is just ready to go in the morning I guess.
  • I always weigh myself after , if you can't make sure you weigh yourself naked because I have found out that my pants and shirt weight almost 3 pounds. Also do it before you shower because your skin and hair soaks up water .
  • naturalle9
    naturalle9 Posts: 11 Member
    Weigh after poop!
  • TrishSeren
    TrishSeren Posts: 587 Member
    I wish I could poop first thing in the morning.
  • DoubleUbea
    DoubleUbea Posts: 1,115 Member
    I always weigh myself after , if you can't make sure you weigh yourself naked because I have found out that my pants and shirt weight almost 3 pounds.

Your doctor's official weight for you includes your clothes, shoes and whatever is in your pockets. Consistency is what you are looking for. Do it the same way every time. I wear my slippers, a t-shirt, underpants and a pair of shorts. I don't subtract anything. That is how I started doing it, that is how I do it. I change the t-shirt everyday and I am sure that weight changes but in the long run two or three pounds it isn't important. Consistency is.

• competeagain
    competeagain Posts: 770 Member
    Both
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    I don't bother weighing myself if i haven't gone #1 and 2. This just means i don't weigh every single day, as i'm not perfectly regular.
  • psychod787
    psychod787 Posts: 4,088 Member
    after the morning vape and coffee.....lol