Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Calling All Weirdos!

FeelinFooFooFeelinFooFoo Posts: 3,021Member Member Posts: 3,021Member Member
tph94cpks3ow.png

It's those 'normal' people who are the real freaks ! Ammarite?

Replies

• FeelinFooFooFeelinFooFoo Posts: 3,021Member Member Posts: 3,021Member Member
    nooshi713 wrote: »
    I dont think I am weird. I have been called a nerd before though, many times.

Do you never do wierd dances when no one is around and talk to yourself in 3rd person? Just me then ? Hmmmm.
  • nooshi713nooshi713 Posts: 3,050Member Member Posts: 3,050Member Member

Do you never do wierd dances when no one is around and talk to yourself in 3rd person? Just me then ? Hmmmm.

No. I talk to my birds, but they talk back and understand so it is NOT weird.

No. I talk to my birds, but they talk back and understand so it is NOT weird.

I too talk to animals and they talk back! No one believes me though....
    My cats are VERY vocal. Can have a full blown convo with them.
    I make baby noises to my dog. Im pretty weird

:lol: I talk to my cats as if they were newborns. My cats are my children though....I am there mum. :heart:
  • bhadbahabibhadbahabi Posts: 575Member Member Posts: 575Member Member
    I have a framed picture of Ash Ketchum and Pikachu hanging above my bed.
    Yeah, I don't even fit in with other weirdos.

Ya just gotta try and be a little more weird! You'll get it !
  • kcs76kcs76 Posts: 244Member Member Posts: 244Member Member
    Where do I start?

0n5k1w6w5yyr.png
  • mojo4717mojo4717 Posts: 256Member Member Posts: 256Member Member
    What is normal anyway?

Normal is boring :p
    Reported as duty.

We have found our leader!! Lol Rejoice!!
  • bhadbahabibhadbahabi Posts: 575Member Member Posts: 575Member Member
  • JasonDee1989JasonDee1989 Posts: 84Member Member Posts: 84Member Member
    We’re all weird in our own little weird ways!
    Currently spying on people from my bedroom window. Lights off so they can't see me, obvs.

Tbf a man is sitting on the pavement, at night crying. A woman came over to console him. Must be people from that house party up the road.

Another wierd hobby, making up stories about strangers and trying to guess thier life from just one brief viewing, from behind my blinds, at night in my dressing gown.
    mojo4717 wrote: »
    What is normal anyway?

Normal is boring :p

Yeah it's better to be 'weird' than,, mediocre :mrgreen:
  • MotorsheenMotorsheen Posts: 14,249Member Member Posts: 14,249Member Member
    newmeadow wrote: »
    Oh hi. Yes. I once had a crush on Ben Stein so...

?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.scrippscollege.edu%2Fevents%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2Fsites%2F7%2Ffiles%2FStein-Ben-1.jpg&f=1

pfffft .....

who hasn't ?