Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Calling All Weirdos!

Replies

• MotorsheenMotorsheen Posts: 13,704Member Member Posts: 13,704Member Member
    actually, me? weird?

no.

not in the least.

...... although my sense of humor was crafted by reading every back issue of National Lampoon Magazine (truth), so there is that.
  • nooshi713nooshi713 Posts: 2,804Member Member Posts: 2,804Member Member
    nooshi713 wrote: »
    I dont think I am weird. I have been called a nerd before though, many times.

Do you never do wierd dances when no one is around and talk to yourself in 3rd person? Just me then ? Hmmmm.

No. I talk to my birds, but they talk back and understand so it is NOT weird.

I too talk to animals and they talk back! No one believes me though....
    My cats are VERY vocal. Can have a full blown convo with them.

Yep. They understand every word. If I tell them "dont poop on mama", then they won't poop and will wait until they get in their cage. If I tell them " go potty" then they poop on command. They step up. They know all the foods. They give kisses. They know when I'm mad or sad. They know when it is time to go nite nite. My little fluffers are geniuses.
  • bufgerbufger Posts: 776Member Member Posts: 776Member Member
    Currently spying on people from my bedroom window. Lights off so they can't see me, obvs.

Tbf a man is sitting on the pavement, at night crying. A woman came over to console him. Must be people from that house party up the road.

Another wierd hobby, making up stories about strangers and trying to guess thier life from just one brief viewing, from behind my blinds, at night in my dressing gown.

All crazy cat ladies are weird, expecially if they're under 45.

I've always been weird. Went to a festival a couple of weeks back and went out to party in my wife's long skirt - just to see people's reactions and how accepting they were. I have no desire to wear women's clothing other than to test the sheeple 😝
  • waytoofat3waytoofat3 Posts: 278Member Member Posts: 278Member Member

Do you never do wierd dances when no one is around and talk to yourself in 3rd person? Just me then ? Hmmmm.

Yep. They understand every word. If I tell them "dont poop on mama", then they won't poop and will wait until they get in their cage. If I tell them " go potty" then they poop on command. They step up. They know all the foods. They give kisses. They know when I'm mad or sad. They know when it is time to go nite nite. My little fluffers are geniuses.

Yes! My cat brings me " gifts" in the form of rabbits he kills. When I let him out at night I tell him ' no dead bunnies in my yard " and I don't get any ...buuuuut sometimes I'll say " no dead babies in my yard" because he usually brings baby bunnies ..sure as *kitten* there will be a full grown rabbit waiting by the door 😂.. *kitten* cats ,gotta love 'em 😅
  • SandSeaSkySoulSandSeaSkySoul Posts: 212Member, Premium Member Posts: 212Member, Premium Member
    I just consider myself unique instead because weirdo seems derogatory, to me!
  • FeelinFooFooFeelinFooFoo Posts: 2,718Member Member Posts: 2,718Member Member
    I can't wait til Christmas!

Only 20 weeks and 4 days to go! :smiley:
    waytoofat3 wrote: »

Yes! My cat brings me " gifts" in the form of rabbits he kills. When I let him out at night I tell him ' no dead bunnies in my yard " and I don't get any ...buuuuut sometimes I'll say " no dead babies in my yard" because he usually brings baby bunnies ..sure as *kitten* there will be a full grown rabbit waiting by the door 😂.. *kitten* cats ,gotta love 'em 😅

This is brilliant lol
    I just consider myself unique instead because weirdo seems derogatory, to me!

It's just meant in jest. I could have called the thread 'calling all unique folk' but it just didn't sing to me lol but ya its the same thing :+1:
    I'm only 31 and iv been to more garden centres than night clubs. You have more chance finding me gettin down 'n' dirrrrrty in the back garden with my azaleas than on some 'happenin' dance floor.

My wheelie bin goes out more than I do.
  • shaf238shaf238 Posts: 2,156Member Member Posts: 2,156Member Member
    I'm not weird at all. My invisible flying unicorn told me so.
  • JimDewJimDew Posts: 674Member Member Posts: 674Member Member
    Mental illness is a misnomer.

We’re all mentally ill. It’s just a matter of degree.

(I don’t intend that in a mean way)
  • AliNouveauAliNouveau Posts: 29,989Member Member Posts: 29,989Member Member
    I've been diagnosed as quirky. Not sure where that falls in the weird spectrum
  • RoxieDawnRoxieDawn Posts: 15,518Member Member Posts: 15,518Member Member
    I might be classified as weird with a side of crazy (the good kind of crazy).