Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Calling All Weirdos!

Replies

• Cameron_1969Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,860Member Member Posts: 2,860Member Member
    tinak33 wrote: »
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    I imagine car wrecks. Like when I'm accelerating what would happen or it sound like if the engine spontaneously combusted. What if I drove into a median what would happen to my car. I hate driving near motorbikes cause I envision them sliding out in front of me. I think this is weird

I do this. All the time.

final-destination_o_5083141.jpg

I have the Final Destination collection of movies..... I see those things happen all the time. Before the movies came out, I would picture where I would land and what I would hit, if the rollercoaster I was on, derailed....

I have issues....

Part of the fun of stepping on a ride at the fair ground, will I get off of this thing alive ??? :lol: im not even enjoying this, why am I on it and risking my life? Does this belt fit me correctly? Am I about to become unbuckled and hurled through the air ?? :lol: Oh the fair ground....

I won't even go near a ferris wheel.
    All my death scenarios run through my head, as I go up on a roller coaster. On the way down, I just scream and laugh hysterically like a mad woman. It's going to fast to care. If it derails and we go flying, my death will most likely be quick.
    Also, I test the equipment before it leaves. I push and pull and make sure it's secure. And I check to see what else I can hold onto if it does come undone.
    :D :D

So, I shouldn't mention that I've had the lap bar unlock on me as the car is flying down the rolling small hills. Or, that I had the shoulder bar restraint pop loose a couple of times on me while upside down? Yes, they were checked by myself and the attendant before leaving.

I went to Busch gardens last weekend and while sitting on the "SheiKra" coaster. . I developed a new phobia: What if for some reason I need to get out of the car?. . Say there's a problem during the ride and the car doesn't go back to the station. .What if it were to fly off the track and land in quicksand or an alligator pit!. . .THERE"S NO WAY TO GET OUT OF THE CHAIR!.

It kind of creeped me out all 9 times I rode it.
  • tinak33tinak33 Posts: 8,539Member Member Posts: 8,539Member Member
    I imagine car wrecks. Like when I'm accelerating what would happen or it sound like if the engine spontaneously combusted. What if I drove into a median what would happen to my car. I hate driving near motorbikes cause I envision them sliding out in front of me. I think this is weird

I do this. All the time.

I have the Final Destination collection of movies..... I see those things happen all the time. Before the movies came out, I would picture where I would land and what I would hit, if the rollercoaster I was on, derailed....

I have issues....

Part of the fun of stepping on a ride at the fair ground, will I get off of this thing alive ??? :lol: im not even enjoying this, why am I on it and risking my life? Does this belt fit me correctly? Am I about to become unbuckled and hurled through the air ?? :lol: Oh the fair ground....

All my death scenarios run through my head, as I go up on a roller coaster. On the way down, I just scream and laugh hysterically like a mad woman. It's going to fast to care. If it derails and we go flying, my death will most likely be quick.
    Also, I test the equipment before it leaves. I push and pull and make sure it's secure. And I check to see what else I can hold onto if it does come undone.

So, I shouldn't mention that I've had the lap bar unlock on me as the car is flying down the rolling small hills. Or, that I had the shoulder bar restraint pop loose a couple of times on me while upside down? Yes, they were checked by myself and the attendant before leaving.

I went to Busch gardens last weekend and while sitting on the "SheiKra" coaster. . I developed a new phobia: What if for some reason I need to get out of the car?. . Say there's a problem during the ride and the car doesn't go back to the station. .What if it were to fly off the track and land in quicksand or an alligator pit!. . .THERE"S NO WAY TO GET OUT OF THE CHAIR!.

Yup.
    This is my mind set. Every single time I go on a roller coaster.... not that it stopped me, but I would envision all these horrible scenarios always. What would I hit on the way down? How fast am I going? How far would I fly? Would I land ON someone? Would I land on a building? If I am facing this direction, would I be able to grab something? Would I hit the grass? pavement? other rides? random crap that always seems to be on the ground near these roller coasters?
  • xFunctionalStrengthxxFunctionalStrengthx Posts: 4,933Member Member Posts: 4,933Member Member

I do this. All the time.

I have issues....

Evidently, not enough to stop you from enjoying it. :laugh:

But, here's something to ponder:

Most everyone seems to be afraid of dying. Truth be told, there's much worse things than death.

How's that for a bit of hump day logic? :lol:
  • xFunctionalStrengthxxFunctionalStrengthx Posts: 4,933Member Member Posts: 4,933Member Member

I do this. All the time.

I have issues....

Why thank you for that.....

I will never go on a roller coaster ever again.

And when people ask, I will blame the Teasing Kilt.

Then I will get weird looks, nervous laughter, and no more questions, because I'm obviously nuts.....

Some people find that "little bit of crazy" to be attractive. ;)

mkc3yccxhcbx.gif

So, what're we having? ;)

I do this. All the time.

I have issues....

Most everyone seems to be afraid of dying. Truth be told, there's much worse things than death.

Like falling off the roller coaster, hitting multiple things on the way down and breaking half your bones..... .and NOT DYING.....

I do this. All the time.

I have issues....

Slowly sinking in quicksand while being eaten by alligators, Clamped into a steel cage with no way out and barely able to move. . That would be worse than death (until you died anyway).

I do this. All the time.

I have issues....

Then I will get weird looks, nervous laughter, and no more questions, because I'm obviously nuts.....

mkc3yccxhcbx.gif

Not sure. Probably order something, after the cooking is done.....

I do this. All the time.

I have issues....

mkc3yccxhcbx.gif

Are you saying if we're in the kitchen, the meal wouldn't get cooked properly? Did we misread the directions? ;)

I do this. All the time.

I have issues....

Like falling off the roller coaster, hitting multiple things on the way down and breaking half your bones..... .and NOT DYING.....

I do this. All the time.

I have issues....

Slowly sinking in quicksand while being eaten by alligators, Clamped into a steel cage with no way out and barely able to move. . That would be worse than death (until you died anyway).

There ya go, way to get into the spirit of things! But, ya gotta think long term... Sure, one might win a lawsuit and have money to cover medical expenses (provided said company and their insurance company don't go under and cease to exist). But, think of how life would be afterwards.

I do this. All the time.

I have issues....

mkc3yccxhcbx.gif

Are you saying if we're in the kitchen, the meal wouldn't get cooked properly? Did we misread the directions? ;)

Based on the "things worse than death" convo, I would assume you were trying to poison me and throw the food at you. But then order something, when you didn't die or feel any pain, because.... ya know... you weren't trying to poison me.
    jqc3abddhi3v.jpg

SheiKra: . . In this picture the car is stopped: They stop it at the top of the drop for like 5 seconds so you can ponder your imminent death.

It's why you HAVE to wait for the front row or it's just not worth it.

I do this. All the time.

I have issues....

mkc3yccxhcbx.gif

Based on the "things worse than death" convo, I would assume you were trying to poison me and throw the food at you. But then order something, when you didn't die or feel any pain, because.... ya know... you weren't trying to poison me.

There's plenty of opportunities to do that besides food. ;)
    jqc3abddhi3v.jpg

SheiKra: . . In this picture the car is stopped: They stop it at the top of the drop for like 5 seconds so you can ponder your imminent death.

BAHAHA

I would be in line for 2 hours, only to get in the middle row. I never ride in the front. lol
    jqc3abddhi3v.jpg

Ehh, that's not too bad. There's a ride here that is 200ft tall at the highest point of the climb. On multiple occasions, the cars got stuck at the top and they couldn't get it restarted. So, the passengers had to climb off and walk down the corrugated steel steps. I think that was worse for most of them compared to what the ride would actually be.

I do this. All the time.

I have issues....

mkc3yccxhcbx.gif

n5veqh8uq7ix.jpg
  • KullervaKullerva Posts: 1,114Member Member Posts: 1,114Member Member
    bhadbahabi wrote: »
    I have a framed picture of Ash Ketchum and Pikachu hanging above my bed.

I raise you your Ash Ketchum picture and present the Millennium Ring (Yu Gi Oh) above my bed, and the giant stuffed Gir (Invader ZIM) sitting directly across from it on top of my dresser's mirror. Also my journal is a Death Note replica and my keychain is a Soul Candy dispenser (Bleach). There can never be too much weird. :)
    edited August 2018

I do this. All the time.

I have issues....

mkc3yccxhcbx.gif

n5veqh8uq7ix.jpg

Only one way to find out... ;)

I do this. All the time.

I have issues....

mkc3yccxhcbx.gif

n5veqh8uq7ix.jpg

3g7l8zubp59o.gif

I do this. All the time.

I have issues....

mkc3yccxhcbx.gif

n5veqh8uq7ix.jpg

3g7l8zubp59o.gif

@tinak33 I have started saving all the gifs and memes I see so I can start speaking in gif. If IT looks through my downloads folder they are going to fire me for mis-use of company resources.

I do this. All the time.

I have issues....

mkc3yccxhcbx.gif

n5veqh8uq7ix.jpg

3g7l8zubp59o.gif

@tinak33 I have started saving all the gifs and memes I see so I can start speaking in gif. If IT looks through my downloads folder they are going to fire me for mis-use of company resources.

I really shouldn't save all the ones I use..... or ones I think are funny that I am just waiting for an opportunity to use....
    But it's so much easier than searching for one ever time! haha
    However..... I have gotten to the point where I need to organize them into folders, because I have so many, that I am still searching.... and sometimes don't feel like searching what I have and just go pull a new one off the internet.