Myfitnesspal

Message Boards Success Stories
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

My journey to a healthy life. This is my progress:

191011121315»

Replies

• TinaZ2018TinaZ2018 Member, Premium Posts: 307 Member Member, Premium Posts: 307 Member
    kyndread71 wrote: »
    AMAZING dedication!

Thank you! :-)
  • TinaZ2018TinaZ2018 Member, Premium Posts: 307 Member Member, Premium Posts: 307 Member
    azalea4175 wrote: »
    you look so strong and healthy. inspiring!! thank you for sharing!

Thank you so much!
    For the moment I'm changing my weekly goal to 4 workouts/week, no matter the calorie burn. I feel pretty discouraged with all the cellulite popping back out but that's life... I have to be patient and recover first in order to be a badass again next year.
  • alpdexploreralpdexplorer Member Posts: 179 Member Member Posts: 179 Member
    Fantastic job! You look great <3
  • Frompumpkin2cinderellaFrompumpkin2cinderella Member Posts: 166 Member Member Posts: 166 Member
    You're awesome!!! You should write a book!! I'm gonna take some of your advice and sculpt my body too. I'm feeling so inspired and excited by your hard work! I'm also gonna check out the lady Erica Garvin you kept mentioning in your thread. I do fitness blender workouts and walk a bit in my apartment as we're just coming out of the lockdown.
  • Frompumpkin2cinderellaFrompumpkin2cinderella Member Posts: 166 Member Member Posts: 166 Member
    Oh and the yoga poses!!! Omigod! Incredible. I'm from India and yoga originated in my country but I still couldn't recognise half of the asanas you did :D the deaf man's pose was phenomenal!!
    Fantastic job! You look great <3
    Thank you! :)

Oh and the yoga poses!!! Omigod! Incredible. I'm from India and yoga originated in my country but I still couldn't recognise half of the asanas you did :D the deaf man's pose was phenomenal!!

Thank you so much for the appreciation! There are so many great FREE programs on YouTube.
    Regarding Caroline Girvan, it's for intermediate. I don't know for how long you've been working out but Caroline may not be for you as she's intermediate or intermediate-advanced level. Take it one step at a time. Let me know what you wanna do and I could recommend a few programs.
  • samamad5149samamad5149 Member, Premium Posts: 13 Member Member, Premium Posts: 13 Member
    TinaZ2018 wrote: »

Thank you so much for the appreciation! There are so many great FREE programs on YouTube.
    Regarding Caroline Girvan, it's for intermediate. I don't know for how long you've been working out but Caroline may not be for you as she's intermediate or intermediate-advanced level. Take it one step at a time. Let me know what you wanna do and I could recommend a few programs.

Your dedication is inspirational and your desire to help others is admirable. Thank you for this. It is a feel good thread.
    Stay on track and If you ever feel demoralised we will be here for you 🙌
  • JRugg1946JRugg1946 Member Posts: 20 Member Member Posts: 20 Member
    Yum, am i aloud to say that?
    You look fantastic, i think you looked great before the weight loss also.

Your dedication is inspirational and your desire to help others is admirable. Thank you for this. It is a feel good thread.
    Stay on track and If you ever feel demoralised we will be here for you 🙌

Thank you! Others helped me... It's only fair to pay it forward.

:p Yes, totally aloud. I'm not uptight.
    I worked way too hard for this body, so I enjoy the appreciation. :)
  • JRugg1946JRugg1946 Member Posts: 20 Member Member Posts: 20 Member

:p Yes, totally aloud. I'm not uptight.
    I worked way too hard for this body, so I enjoy the appreciation. :)

Awesome, never know, anymore, how or who you'll offend. When all your doing in this situation, is showing appreciation for someones hard work.
    Keep it up, im sure you are appreciated and wanted, by many.