What was the last meal you cooked?

Options

Replies

• MrsSylvie
    MrsSylvie Posts: 301 Member
    edited April 2020
    Options
    a 3 (plus the vanilla extract i added) ingredients Keto waffles recipe i found online yesterday, closest to tasting like real waffles so far!!

xg459hl77xx7.jpeg

meal totals, including berries and nuts i ate some of while waiting for waffles to be done.
    cals -497
    netcarbs - 7 (waffles only 2)
    protein - 25
    fats 37
  • vaman
    vaman Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Pasta w pestoz4zrdadwkil6.jpg

Outstanding photography, makes me want to grab a fork and dig in!💥
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    edited April 2020
    Options
    Corned beef with mashed potatoes and sautéed cabbage.

ETA: We have corned beef at least once a month, usually twice.
  • weatherking2019
    weatherking2019 Posts: 943 Member
    Options
    Big salad with Romaine, cucumbers, orange peppers, mini tomatoes, radishes, lentils with lemon vinaigrette and a cauliflower pizza.
  • snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,400 Member
    Options
    ogie48zfz7ta.jpg
  • snowflake954
    Options
    Oven baked whole fish (gilthead), scarola (endive?) in non-stick frying pan w EVOO, garlic, sliced almonds, and black olives. Oven baked potatoes w EVOO, garlic and rosemary.wr66xfz9e2c4.jpg
  • snowflake954
    Options
    x0wcgo30zivu.jpg
  • snowflake954
    Options
    d947gfa6w17c.jpg
  • epangili
    epangili Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    Mouth watering pictures above... looks delicious!
    Sorry no pics for me, you need to use your imagination... cauliflower "fried" rice for lunch and for dinner, one pot tricolored vegetable pasta with Italian sausage, sun dried tomatoes, spinach, and parmesan cheese.
  • GreenValli
    GreenValli Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    chili in the crockpot with a healthy salad
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options
    Cod fillets basted in a turmeric-infused coconut milk marinade with zoodles and shirataki noodles
  • snowflake954
    Options
    Pasta w lentils, EVOO, garlic, tomato sauce, black pepper, oregano, paprica, and basil.jiejtktvv5z9.jpg
  • weatherking2019
    Options
    Baked tofu with broccoli and spring rolls! I stuffed it with turkey, veggie and flavored it with ginger, garlic and soy sauce.
  • MinTheKitCat
    MinTheKitCat Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    lentil-kielbassoulet, only I didn’t have any kielbasa, so I subbed in vegetarian chorizo & canned oysters. It was delicious 😋
  • snowflake954
    Options
    Today is a holiday so had 6 people for lunch. I made their favorite--Spaghetti w Clams.
    Spagetti, clams (Veraci type), garlic, EVOO, chopped tomatoes, red pepper, black pepper, and white wine (which I didn't have so used beer).
    nfdkjrybeeoe.jpg
  • weatherking2019
    Options
    Roasted chicken, potatoes and broccoli. Carrot ginger soup on the side.
  • privy95
    privy95 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Last night was bacon, egg, and cheese sandwiches on fresh sour dough rolls. Tonight is some kind of chicken, roasted broccoli and carrots, and buttered egg noodles. Since I had a late afternoon snack of Greek yogurt with fresh blueberries and a drizzle of honey, I’m not hungry and feel unmotivated to figure out the chicken thing..
  • snowflake954
    Options
    Evening meal, nothing special and thrown together fast. Simple egg frittata made with eggs, salt and EVOO. Chopped tomatoes, garlic, fresh basil, oregano, lemon pepper, salt and EVOO. Toasted leftover pieces of bread w tuna salad--tuna, chopped green olives, lemon pepper, lemon juice, paprika, and mayoniese.yektx0l7u5j0.jpg
  • TooDamnSweet
    TooDamnSweet Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Mediterranean stew with chicken, farro, kale, cannellini beans, tomato, feta. So good!