Calorie Counter

Message Boards Recipes
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What was the last meal you cooked?

1128129131133134145

Replies

  • pessxxpessxx Member Posts: 444 Member Member Posts: 444 Member
    chicken nuggets with parmesan and tomato salad with green onion /roasted turkey wing with broccoli puree
  • acpgeeacpgee Member Posts: 5,279 Member Member Posts: 5,279 Member
    Peashoots sauteed with peas and onion. Had that with congee.
    4bqchh850nvb.jpeg
  • paperpuddingpaperpudding Member Posts: 6,044 Member Member Posts: 6,044 Member
    Vegetable fritters.
    Grated zucchini, carrot, pumpkin ( or whatever other veggies you want to grate instead) 2 egg, SR flour, seasoning.
    Makes about 10.
  • paperpuddingpaperpudding Member Posts: 6,044 Member Member Posts: 6,044 Member
    Not sure why my pic is only a thumb nail size.
  • paperpuddingpaperpudding Member Posts: 6,044 Member Member Posts: 6,044 Member
    ..
    edited May 24
  • mjbnj0001mjbnj0001 Member Posts: 933 Member Member Posts: 933 Member
    acpgee wrote: »
    Peashoots sauteed with peas and onion. Had that with congee.

    love peas, the only one in my fam that does. never thought about the shoots, though ...
  • mmapagsmmapags Member Posts: 8,961 Member Member Posts: 8,961 Member
    Salmon.......w penne pasta, cream, veg broth, black pepper, EVOO, and freshly grated Parmigiano Reggiano. 9qfzt2nkl1t6.jpg

    Always such a lovely presentation! You could expedite in my kitchen any day!!
  • mmapagsmmapags Member Posts: 8,961 Member Member Posts: 8,961 Member
    mmapags wrote: »
    mmapags wrote: »
    Zuppa de Pesce. Shrimp, mussels and clams. Linguine, white wine, EVOO, butter, fresh Italian parsley and chili flakes.
    8hltaah4pxr2.jpg

    Bwaaahahaha. Someone actually disagrees with the fact that I made this for dinner! How interesting!!

    No, I think someone is envy you didn't do it for him/her... ☺️

    You are very kind. As my lovely bride and I say, there is always room for one more at our table..
  • Queen_of_LeanQueen_of_Lean Member Posts: 349 Member Member Posts: 349 Member
    mmapags wrote: »
    Tonight, linguine, with local shrimp from Puerto
    Escondido in a tomato, garlic, white wine and basil sauce with a sprinkle of crushed anchovies chile flakes. jl461a6ani6a.jpg

    Your dishes are definitely my favourite! 👌
  • snowflake954snowflake954 Member Posts: 5,187 Member Member Posts: 5,187 Member
    mmapags wrote: »
    Salmon.......w penne pasta, cream, veg broth, black pepper, EVOO, and freshly grated Parmigiano Reggiano. 9qfzt2nkl1t6.jpg

    Always such a lovely presentation! You could expedite in my kitchen any day!!

    Thanks! I'm enjoying seeing your presentations too. I'm just a housewife, while you're the chef, so it's a double complement for me.
  • mmapagsmmapags Member Posts: 8,961 Member Member Posts: 8,961 Member
    mmapags wrote: »
    Salmon.......w penne pasta, cream, veg broth, black pepper, EVOO, and freshly grated Parmigiano Reggiano. 9qfzt2nkl1t6.jpg

    Always such a lovely presentation! You could expedite in my kitchen any day!!

    Thanks! I'm enjoying seeing your presentations too. I'm just a housewife, while you're the chef, so it's a double complement for me.

    Some just have a natural insight for presentation. There used to be an old culinary school saying, "You taste first with your eyes." You have a really good feel for it!
  • mmapagsmmapags Member Posts: 8,961 Member Member Posts: 8,961 Member
    mmapags wrote: »
    Tonight, linguine, with local shrimp from Puerto
    Escondido in a tomato, garlic, white wine and basil sauce with a sprinkle of crushed anchovies chile flakes. jl461a6ani6a.jpg

    Your dishes are definitely my favourite! 👌

    Muchisimas gracias!
  • mjbnj0001mjbnj0001 Member Posts: 933 Member Member Posts: 933 Member
    MaltedTea wrote: »
    Curry chicken, Jamaican style with chickpeas (instead of potato). Also, no roti shells in the shops yesterday so we're "stuck" with naan. I'm not complaining.

    One of the "things" happening with the lockdown this spring is lots of folks turning to in-home baking. Yeast bread is one thing. But flatbreads, they're even easier. Might be worth a shot. Plenty of youtube videos on procedures. The hardest part might be sourcing some flour, LOL.

    Pic: making tortillas. No points for shape, LOL.

    pyav95csqbf2.jpg
  • mjbnj0001mjbnj0001 Member Posts: 933 Member Member Posts: 933 Member
    Welcome to summer.

    Carolina slaw (vinegar, not mayo), MFP recipe builder says about 66cals/serving as prepared here, and a great way to use some fresh veggies for several holiday weekend meals. Plus obligatory burgers. Looking forward to continued improving conditions.

    1csx74gzfvz3.jpg

    jfgzxyd0cli9.jpg

  • MaltedTeaMaltedTea Member, Premium Posts: 2,713 Member Member, Premium Posts: 2,713 Member
    mjbnj0001 wrote: »
    MaltedTea wrote: »
    Curry chicken, Jamaican style with chickpeas (instead of potato). Also, no roti shells in the shops yesterday so we're "stuck" with naan. I'm not complaining.

    One of the "things" happening with the lockdown this spring is lots of folks turning to in-home baking. Yeast bread is one thing. But flatbreads, they're even easier. Might be worth a shot. Plenty of youtube videos on procedures. The hardest part might be sourcing some flour, LOL.

    Pic: making tortillas. No points for shape, LOL.

    pyav95csqbf2.jpg

    Your tortilla looks divine!! The way my culinary skills are set up, I'm not going to figure out how to make a proper roti shell anytime soon. 🤷🏿‍♀️ There's flour, there's ground lentils, there's frying. That's already 3 ingredients and a blender 😭

    Besides, I'll save all of what I call "complicated" for when I kidnap @just_Tomek
  • GreenValliGreenValli Member Posts: 980 Member Member Posts: 980 Member
    Made dinner for tonight: Curried Orange Chicken, white rice, and salad. The curried orange sauce tastes so good over the chicken and the rice.
Sign In or Register to comment.