Calorie Counter

Message Boards Recipes
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What was the last meal you cooked?

Replies

• snowflake954snowflake954 Member Posts: 4,987 Member Member Posts: 4,987 Member
    Chicken thighs and veg barley soup.
  • AngryViking1970AngryViking1970 Member Posts: 2,816 Member Member Posts: 2,816 Member
    garlic shrimp pasta with bacon and tomatoes
  • iyanchovskaiyanchovska Member Posts: 214 Member Member Posts: 214 Member
    3wcxtzj2v8wv.jpg
    Sautéed asparagus with salt, black pepper and fresh lemon juice.
  • just_Tomekjust_Tomek Member Posts: 8,944 Member Member Posts: 8,944 Member
  • snowflake954snowflake954 Member Posts: 4,987 Member Member Posts: 4,987 Member
    Linguini w zucchini flowers, zucchini, garlic, shrimp, EVOO, red pepper, black pepper, veg broth, and white wine.sveeyofz8auq.jpg
  • weatherking2019weatherking2019 Member Posts: 738 Member Member Posts: 738 Member
    Turkey sandwich for lunch and White chili for dinner.
  • VeryKatieVeryKatie Member Posts: 5,551 Member Member Posts: 5,551 Member
    Pasta and meatball oven dump. I left out the cheese and my family added cheese on their own plates. It takes 5 mins to prep. 40 to bake. And done. So easy. I love easy. Oh and we had it with frozen corn.... well cooked frozen corn.
    edited May 20
  • Luv2eatSweetsLuv2eatSweets Member Posts: 200 Member Member Posts: 200 Member
    Ginger glazed Mahi Mahi, super greens (copy cat recipe from Panda Express) and brown rice
  • just_Tomekjust_Tomek Member Posts: 8,944 Member Member Posts: 8,944 Member
  • MaltedTeaMaltedTea Member, Premium Posts: 1,324 Member Member, Premium Posts: 1,324 Member
    Cooking is a grandiose term in this instance: I had two spicy cheeseburgers for which a silly amount of romaine lettuce was used instead of buns.
  • mjbnj0001mjbnj0001 Member Posts: 857 Member Member Posts: 857 Member
    MaltedTea wrote: »
    Cooking is a grandiose term in this instance: I had two spicy cheeseburgers for which a silly amount of romaine lettuce was used instead of buns.

A grand burger is entitled to a grandiose description, lol.
  • janicemlovejanicemlove Member Posts: 47 Member Member Posts: 47 Member
    I had a steak/spinach/cheese/jalapeno 6" sub and cinnamon squares from a local pizza joint. Not the healthiest but I'm working all night (alone) and not the best of sleep and I'm under my calorie count so yay!
  • KloweweKlowewe Member Posts: 3 Member Member Posts: 3 Member
    get some white bread and put salt on it.
  • rhettmckayrhettmckay Member Posts: 2 Member Member Posts: 2 Member
    get some white bread and put some tomato sauce on it
  • KloweweKlowewe Member Posts: 3 Member Member Posts: 3 Member
    rhettmckay wrote: »
    get some white bread and put some tomato sauce on it

genius