What was the last meal you cooked?

Replies

• snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,400 Member
    kmaw9amntxms.jpg
    j3suw6teo2gy.jpg
  • acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,524 Member
    Sous vide osso buco, mash, green beans with almonds.
    un2msuxekc3u.jpg

• janicemlove
    janicemlove Posts: 430 Member
    2xa3agktudj3.png
    Vegetable soup with beef hors d'oeuvre sausages. This is my childhood in a bowl, mom make this a lot for us growing up.
  • playinginthedirt
    playinginthedirt Posts: 9 Member
    Green beans, potatoes, carrots, onion and chunks of smoked turkey sausage, all cooked together.
  • acpgee
    Panna cotta and blueberries.
    cozb7uo1lhju.jpg
  • amygw1972
    amygw1972 Posts: 1 Member
    TJs chile lime chicken burger, TJS cauliflower gnocchi with a bit of parm and asparagus.
  • christyc1256
    christyc1256 Posts: 4,837 Member
    Tempeh chili.
    I have been scared of tempeh as the process to make it sounds kind of gross. I really need to up my protein though and it is packed with protein!
    The night before I made the chili, I marinated the tempeh in 1/4 cup bbq sauce and the adobo sauce from a can of chipotle chilis. I am adding tempeh to my chili from now on! My husband just got a new smoker so I am going to get him to smoke some tempeh for me as I think that will add a whole level of flavour.
    823cs0fd66ec.jpg

• GreenValli
    GreenValli Posts: 1,054 Member
    Got home late yesterday, so I cooked but very easy. I made two omelets, one for my husband and one for myself with 2 eggs for each of us and added a bit of shredded cheese, and chopped ham. I also used the microwave to cook corn and brussels sprouts. I love the Trader Joes Thai Red Curry sauce on the Brussels sprouts!
  • acpgee
    Tacos. I just got a tortilla press so made my own corn tortillas. Leftovers from last night's dinner for lunch.
    ymgi1yre92yj.jpeg
  • acpgee
    Griddled romaine dressed with ranch followed by pan fried hake on a bed of tinned butter beans with frozen peas warmed up in some bisque I had in the freezer.
    keimwmds1d40.jpeg
    zkbc5ens153u.jpeg

• ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,430 Member
    Right now it's lamb shank.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • LiveOnceBeHappy
    LiveOnceBeHappy Posts: 420 Member
    I'm making chile verde. Pork tenderloin in a green chili sauce. Will pair with refried beans and corn tortillas and a little sharp cheddar.
  • Malimalai
    Malimalai Posts: 273 Member
    I had 3 boiled eggs last night. At lunch, I had big serve of Thai spicy fish dip and cauliflower.😋
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 8,606 Member
    Spicy peanut chicken over rice. You know how long it took me to find a recipe which included peanuts, but not peanut butter?
  • acpgee
    Grilled sea bream, roast potato, sauteed green beans, salad with ranch. Leftover pico de gallo on the side.
    ip97dsgkrdcp.jpeg