Current goals

Replies

• SandSeaSkySoul
    SandSeaSkySoul Posts: 212 Member
    To be, my highest healthiest weight!
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,077 Member
    Trying to find more time (and energy!) To get back into boxing.

I love it!
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,483 MFP Moderator
    Lose weight
    Running a 10k labor day

After that race I think I need to stick to 5k and work on getting faster. Im tired of being a snail
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,187 Member
    Just continue to try and build muscle, which is a painfully slow process. Damn genetics. Damn age.
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Since I won't be doing synchro this year I really wanna try more bonspiels. Maybe try mixed doubles curling
  • KerrieA87
    KerrieA87 Posts: 167 Member
    Main goal is lose approx 35lbs, current mini goal is to sort out my sleep pattern so it extends beyond more than a couple of hours a night
  • SabAteNine
    SabAteNine Posts: 1,866 Member
    Goals? Like, in life?

My long term goal is to successfully make it to 80, after which I could theoretically make it indefinitely until I decide to call quits, if technology progresses as foreseen.
    My short term goal is to successfully make it through the day.
  • HealthyGinny
    HealthyGinny Posts: 802 Member
    Main goal is to stop bingeing when I'm tired/anxious/emotional and to lose weight. Short-term goal: sleep more, exercise a bit more + prepare for that important job interview at the end of the month :)
  • St4rFire
    St4rFire Posts: 229 Member
    Sleep harder, drink better, and get me a firmer booty -- life goals.
  • bojack5
    bojack5 Posts: 2,859 Member
    SwannySez wrote: »
    ChaelAZ wrote: »
    How-to-save-1-million-Money-Under-30.png

10% annual return?

giphy.gif

My real estate investments have yielded 25% or better the last 10 yrs. Actually over 40% last yr.
  • FeelinFooFoo
    FeelinFooFoo Posts: 4,738 Member
    lqhvk0wu073b.jpg
    #goals

That's a nice photo. I do like a good Black Currant jam.

I like a good strawberry or apricot jam. That gives me another lunch idea actually. Thick wholegrain toast with a nice jam. Not had that for ages. :smile:
  • megbeveridge93
    megbeveridge93 Posts: 238 Member
    Mini goal: get up earlier in the morning so I can take my dog on a longer walk before work.knqq6ew4fnr4.jpg
  • FeelinFooFoo
    FeelinFooFoo Posts: 4,738 Member
    Mini goal: get up earlier in the morning so I can take my dog on a longer walk before work.knqq6ew4fnr4.jpg

Cute dog :heart:
    This is actually why I got cats instead, didn't think I could handle all the walks. But I would now love a dog. Maybe one day.
  • moogie_fit
    moogie_fit Posts: 278 Member
    To get through the winter without binge eating or gaining copious amounts of weight

To keep lifting and tracking to make sure that doesn't happen
  • Dazzler21
    Dazzler21 Posts: 1,249 Member
    I want to get back down to profile pic weight. It's a big ask, but the game is on.

Just need to make it a SMART goal and build several goals to get there.
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,077 Member
    Look at myself and start thinking "damn you've come a long way!" vs honing in on perceived flaws that don't define me.
    Baby steps ...