honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,493 Member
    Options
    whvzogqdktdp.jpeg

Is that how people did it before mfp 🤷🏽‍♂️

As I was reading I thought you were going to say, “in the olden days” . 😂😂
  • OleTroubadour
    OleTroubadour Posts: 3,428 Member
    Options
    I found a letter I typed about 25 years ago - it was in all caps lol....
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    whvzogqdktdp.jpeg

reminded me... I loved the hand writing/printing/ whatever you call it thread - I love, love seeing peoples impulsive or routine? Emphatic? Normal...I guess? way of writing!

I find it interesting, visually and associatively
  • LoveyChar
    LoveyChar Posts: 4,335 Member
    Options
    "Vacation" visiting spouse's family is not vacation.
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,843 Member
    edited September 2021
    Options
    My name’s Cat. I’m from Canada. I like avocados and baths. Usually at the same time. 😏
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,010 Member
    Options
    PaperDoll_ wrote: »
    Oh.. I also enjoy pole dancing, burgers, and impersonating Marilyn Monroe.

On Fridays, I can be found making pizza. I’m also a gun safety instructor.

I’m a sweet lady that takes care of her pet koala and kangaroo. I also encourage all my friends to eat burgers often with pineapples.

I’m yellow and only have one eye. There’s many personalities to me. I enjoy bowling.

I get up very early to workout after staying up late often walking around in the dark. I never put gas in my car until it’s on the E.

I love playing with rocks and raw meat. I create art using both. I love shows like Gilmore Girls and Friends.

Well rounded. Marry me? (Again)
  • PaperDoll_
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »

I’m a sweet lady that takes care of her pet koala and kangaroo. I also encourage all my friends to eat burgers often with pineapples.

I’m yellow and only have one eye. There’s many personalities to me. I enjoy bowling.

I get up very early to workout after staying up late often walking around in the dark. I never put gas in my car until it’s on the E.

I love playing with rocks and raw meat. I create art using both. I love shows like Gilmore Girls and Friends.

Well rounded. Marry me? (Again)

Yes! 🥰
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,701 Member
    edited September 2021
    Options

Aren't you afraid of @Cat0703a?
  • PaperDoll_
    Options
    cmsienk wrote: »

Aren't you afraid of @Cat0703a?

No. I’m afraid of no one!

*Quickly hides behind @cmsienk 😬*
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options

I feel like there's a little part of you that's my twin 🥰🤗
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,310 Member
    Options

And I'm her father.. most of time time I tell her .

"Look im not your father" in Darth Vader voice.
  • PaperDoll_
    Options
    lx1x wrote: »

And I'm her father.. most of time time I tell her .

"Look im not your father" in Darth Vader voice.

You are though. You can’t deny the family resemblance 😏
  • PaperDoll_
    Options

Are you!? Are we!? 😮
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

Are you!? Are we!? 😮

Why yes, yes we could, maybe, possibly be 😃

• PaperDoll_
    edited September 2021
    Options

Are you!? Are we!? 😮

Oh dear. Those thoughts I’ve been having about you all this time just turned very inappropriate. 😬😳
    Or did they? 😏
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

Are you!? Are we!? 😮

Oh dear. Those thoughts I’ve been having about you all this time just turned very inappropriate. 😬😳
    Or did they? 😏

Then we're both guilty
    ieh3til57zwd.gif
  • LoveyChar
    LoveyChar Posts: 4,335 Member
    Options
    Despite plans to go see a baseball game tonight, I hope it rains and rains.
  • Finishiitnow
    Finishiitnow Posts: 896 Member
    Options
    whvzogqdktdp.jpeg

Is that how people did it before mfp 🤷🏽‍♂️

As I was reading I thought you were going to say, “in the olden days” . 😂😂

😃😂