Let me know you a little better

Options

Replies

• nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 8,986 Member
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    reminded me... I loved the hand writing/printing/ whatever you call it thread - I love, love seeing peoples impulsive or routine? Emphatic? Normal...I guess? way of writing!

I find it interesting, visually and associatively

My kids are not being taught how to write in cursive in school, which my boys and their addiction to computers and computer games find just fine, but my girls (who love reading books) lament. I've tried teaching them, but haven't had much luck beyond helping them figure out how to "sign" their own names.
  • OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    Options
    Makeup is probably the only art form I keep up with. I find it relaxing and fun and can spend hours on it. Not that it comes out amazing or anything, I just find a way to make mediocre take forever.
    Seeing people just freehand perfectly symmetrical eyeliner drives me insane with jealousy.
    My face is asymmetrical. Even when it comes to my teeth it’s right down the middle. Perfectly straight on the right and then wonky on the left. Good eyebrow on the right, bald arch left. Defined right cheekbone, rounded left.
    That’s why my right side is my good side.
    I probably noticed these things in the first place because of makeup. 💄
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,010 Member
    Options
    Makeup is probably the only art form I keep up with. I find it relaxing and fun and can spend hours on it. Not that it comes out amazing or anything, I just find a way to make mediocre take forever.
    Seeing people just freehand perfectly symmetrical eyeliner drives me insane with jealousy.
    My face is asymmetrical. Even when it comes to my teeth it’s right down the middle. Perfectly straight on the right and then wonky on the left. Good eyebrow on the right, bald arch left. Defined right cheekbone, rounded left.

I find it pretty amazing and love when you have a new IG post.😍😍
  • OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »

🥰🥰🥰 Been meaning to get more narcissistic and post more. I kinda fell off
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    nossmf wrote: »
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    reminded me... I loved the hand writing/printing/ whatever you call it thread - I love, love seeing peoples impulsive or routine? Emphatic? Normal...I guess? way of writing!

I find it interesting, visually and associatively

My kids are not being taught how to write in cursive in school, which my boys and their addiction to computers and computer games find just fine, but my girls (who love reading books) lament. I've tried teaching them, but haven't had much luck beyond helping them figure out how to "sign" their own names.

Are you kidding me? Something that's always been, is no longer being taught? Unbelievable. :( And sad.
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,010 Member
    Options

🥰🥰🥰 Been meaning to get more narcissistic and post more. I kinda fell off

😍❤️
    x14aeuc9kln1.gif
  • Finishiitnow
    Finishiitnow Posts: 896 Member
    Options
    LoveyChar wrote: »
    "Vacation" visiting spouse's family is not vacation.

🤣😂
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,493 Member
    Options
    I’m a shopaholic.
    I buy clothes continuously, I’m never satisfied.
    I have rolling clothes racks in my bedroom because my large walk-in closet is full.
  • ROULER3
    ROULER3 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I dive underwater
  • honey_honey_12
    Options
    I love rocks.
    I’ve been collecting them since about 2nd grade.
    I have a lot of rocks. 😊
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 8,986 Member
    Options
    I have a large collection of D&D rule books. Used to play as a teen, haven't in decades, doesn't stop me from continuing to collect.
  • FatToFitChaser
    FatToFitChaser Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I am an introvert and usually prefer one on one conversations.
  • FitBeardedJourney
    Options
    I am a sucker for a good horror movie!
  • honey_honey_12
    Options
    I saddle broke our 4yr old stallion.
  • honey_honey_12
    Options
    Not proud just a fact,
    I was kicked out of school and “ran away” on two different continents.
    What a nightmare I was for my parents.
  • FitBeardedJourney
    Options
    Just got my tongue tie removed to make it longer 😬

I went through a massive heart attack and have a new heart
  • FitBeardedJourney
    Options
    Not proud just a fact,
    I was kicked out of school and “ran away” on two different continents.
    What a nightmare I was for my parents.

It’s crazy how each of our lives are so different! But that is how we lean.

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Just got my tongue tie removed to make it longer 😬

I went through a massive heart attack and have a new heart

Wow, young for a heart attack..😯
  • Minion_training_program
    Options
    I am immune/impervious to the effects of caffeine. What most of you would call a "caffeine high" or "buzz"? Yeah, I don't experience it, at all. Not even mild alertness. I can spend most of a day drinking coffee and highly caffeinated energy drinks with no effects one way or the other.

Or drink three cups of joe and fall asleep immediately after. Kinda sucks.

Omg. Me too. Pre-workout? Nothing. Not even with a double serving. But….I sure feel it when I quit caffeine. I get a five day headache and super tired. I’m currently off of caffeine again and have been for several months. I could be off of it for a year and have it and still nothing. I feel much better without it even though I don’t get any of the “benefits” while consuming it.

Mel, i am the same. And i thought i was like addicted to caffeïne and that's why it didn't had any effect on me. But then i went a year with 1 cup of coffee a day (instead of my usual 12) and had no problem with it.

I guess some people are just different...or maybe we are just aliens...Who know, right?
    I now drink coffee again on a normal basis, between 5 and 7 cups a day. I just like the taste of coffee over other drinks. I also mostly drink coffee, water and sometimes tea.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    It's probably a good thing I was never really given any real power in life 😂