Let me know you a little better

Replies

• I like my peanut butter in the fridge
    I've never farted in the gym
    That meatball sub looks deelish
    Pickles are good, but Wickles are amazing
    Hugs are nice...but never hug me when I'm about to cry bc I'll be ugly crying all over your shoulder
    I actually have four eyes bc I'm down with OCD
    I've never purchased underwear from the grocery store
    My toothbrush has batteries
    M&M' are just meh
    That's not what she said
    Good night

If you stir the oil into the peanut butter and then refrigerate it, the cold prevents further separation.

I’ve let one slip here & there. What’s worse is leaking a blood blurb around your tampon with 130 pounds on your back.

What’s a wickle?

6 pack of hanes for her.

My toothbrush buzzes too.

Coffee M&Ms

She doesn’t say half of what they say she said.

Don’t let the bedbugs bite.

• ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    I sometimes let my paranoia creep in to the effect of wondering if some of the sarcastic mfp posts are about me. :(

Also, I only wash my hair when I know positively that I'm going somewhere. It depresses me to see all the hair that's falling out, due to my genes and getting older. :(
  • Ironwoman1111
    Ironwoman1111 Posts: 3,913 Member
    edited November 2021
    @ReenieHJ wrote: »
    I sometimes let my paranoia creep in to the effect of wondering if some of the sarcastic mfp posts are about me. :(

Also, I only wash my hair when I know positively that I'm going somewhere. It depresses me to see all the hair that's falling out, due to my genes and getting older. :(

Have you tried essential oils for hair growth? I like lavender or even olive oil leave it in for an hour or so before washing. Also, I use collagen peptides in my coffee everyday day, one scoop. Just the other day my friend who has known me for years and knows that my hair won't grow told me that it looks longer!🙌 I had not seen her in a while so, it was nice to finally hear that my efforts are paying off.
    If you're interested I'm using this one right now.👇 It's lasted about 2 months and I've also used the Sports Research brand. It's more expensive and I didn't notice anything better or different between them.🤗

https://www.amazon.ca/Collagen-Peptides-Hydrolyzed-Supplements-Antibiotic/dp/B0743J3NG2
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,472 Member
    I love digging in the dirt.
    I would have enjoyed being an archeologist I think. 🪨🐾🗿🗺🪨
  • ReenieHJ
    @ReenieHJ wrote: »

Have you tried essential oils for hair growth? I like lavender or even olive oil leave it in for an hour or so before washing. Also, I use collagen peptides in my coffee everyday day, one scoop. Just the other day my friend who has known me for years and knows that my hair won't grow told me that it looks longer!🙌 I had not seen her in a while so, it was nice to finally hear that my efforts are paying off.
    If you're interested I'm using this one right now.👇 It's lasted about 2 months and I've also used the Sports Research brand. It's more expensive and I didn't notice anything better or different between them.🤗

https://www.amazon.ca/Collagen-Peptides-Hydrolyzed-Supplements-Antibiotic/dp/B0743J3NG2

No, but thanks for the recommendation. :) I have an appointment to see my PCP end of this month and am making a list of long-need-to-ask questions.
    I'm not sure if Collagen would help with old age hair fallout; that's hair that'll never be a follicle again. :(
    Haha, if I could get hair transplants from chin to head. :s Now *that's* more info than anybody needed to know.
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 8,960 Member
    I can type over 100 words per minute...but text maybe 25...
  • honey_honey_12
    In my old age I have finally come to realize that assumptions can cause a lot of problems when communicating with people.

When I type something, I mean the words I type.
    There’s nothing between the lines,
    just the words I type.

Some people want to argue over things I never even said.
    I have little patience for that kind of thing in my life.
  • nossmf
    My first six years after college I worked rotating shift, bad hours but always doing something useful. Got switched to a desk job for a couple years hammering out emails and powerpoint presentations, despised it.

Switched jobs to one where I was again doing rotating shift work, loved it...for a while. About the time I hit my early 40's I began longing for a job where I could sleep nights, so when I recently got switched to another desk job pushing paper my initial reaction was grumpiness about the nature of the work, but ultimately the fact I now have dinner every night with my family and sleep nights has won me over.
  • honey_honey_12
    vnxf0lubfwuc.jpeg

The reason I got divorced.
  • nossmf
    As a kid, I used to hate marshmallows...dunno why, just did. Consequently s'mores were just eating the chocolate and graham crackers separately. I was, however, very adept at roasting the marshmallows over a fire to be perfectly tanned on all sides without being burned, so I was frequently asked to roast the mallows for others.

Fast forward a few decades, on the back deck roasting hotdogs and marshmallows with my kids, now I love to eat s'mores. Go fig.
  • theworkoutreview
    theworkoutreview Posts: 41 Member
    I have recently discovered I enjoy reading about economics (not my profession, not even close).
  • Ketomoijo
    Ketomoijo Posts: 89 Member
    I’m a virgin 😇
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Ketomoijo wrote: »
    I’m a virgin 😇
    And I'm the pope 🤣
    o3nrgwr02ek8.gif

• ReenieHJ
    I like to laugh and chuckle at people. ^^
  • Mazz_Man
    Mazz_Man Posts: 13 Member
    Although I can be fairly reserved and introverted at times, I'm a closet nudist who enjoys being clothing free as much as possible. 😊
  • bellababy9031
    bellababy9031 Posts: 287 Member
    Mazz_Man wrote: »
    Although I can be fairly reserved and introverted at times, I'm a closet nudist who enjoys being clothing free as much as possible. 😊

@Mazz_Man
    You really outta come out of the closet on that one. Go to a nude beach or resort (an upscale one...not one of these deep woods RV park ones.) You will love it.
  • bellababy9031
    bellababy9031 Posts: 287 Member
    Ketomoijo wrote: »
    I’m a virgin 😇
    And I'm the pope 🤣
    o3nrgwr02ek8.gif

@slimgirljo15

Please forgive me Mother, for I have sinned...

again, and again, and again......
  • Mazz_Man
    Mazz_Man Posts: 13 Member

@Mazz_Man
    You really outta come out of the closet on that one. Go to a nude beach or resort (an upscale one...not one of these deep woods RV park ones.) You will love it.

@BellaBaby9031 - I have been a few times and do love it... I just don't do it very often. Funny though, I have no problem being nude in front of strangers, but not in front of people I know... I post my progress pics au natural 😳