Let me know you a little better

Replies

• AdamAthletic
    AdamAthletic Posts: 2,985 Member
    edited July 2022
    PaperDoll_ wrote: »
    I had a podcast and YouTube channel, both fairly successful and working on a new podcast BUT I still hate the sound of my own voice when playing it back!

I’ve come to terms with it now 😂

What kind of podcast? 🤔

Previously health and fitness related, opinions and discussions. We used to cover everything from fads to supplements and the terrible companies behind some of them.

My passion is more towards history and terrible people from history - so my new one that I’m working on is currently solo and deepdiving events and people that aren’t so great. I’m a bit of a history nerd, though it did take me some time to realise this!
    I take quite a lot of inspiration from the last podcast and a couple of others.

It’s all fun though and I’m not banking on them being successful, just so long as it’s fun making them!
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,843 Member
    I had a podcast and YouTube channel, both fairly successful and working on a new podcast BUT I still hate the sound of my own voice when playing it back!

What kind of podcast? 🤔

Previously health and fitness related, opinions and discussions. We used to cover everything from fads to supplements and the terrible companies behind some of them.

My passion is more towards history and terrible people from history - so my new one that I’m working on is currently solo and deepdiving events and people that aren’t so great. I’m a bit of a history nerd, though it did take me some time to realise this!

It’s all fun though and I’m not banking on them being successful, just so long as it’s fun making them!

It sounds very interesting! Like something I’d definitely listen to. You make sure you come back here and share once it’s ready. If you want, that is. No pressure.

Except all the pressure. 😂 I’m always needing new podcasts to keep me awake at work.

• MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,010 Member

What kind of podcast? 🤔

It sounds very interesting! Like something I’d definitely listen to. You make sure you come back here and share once it’s ready. If you want, that is. No pressure.

Except all the pressure. 😂 I’m always needing new podcasts to keep me awake at work.

I’m working on a podcast of sorts. It’s only for you. It’s kind of hypnotism based if I had to narrow it down. There might be some *kitten* novel reading as well.

• AdamAthletic
    AdamAthletic Posts: 2,985 Member

What kind of podcast? 🤔

Aha for sure.
    I’m probably a couple of months away from being able to actually start actively releasing.
    Currently spending my non working time researching, recording, editing (rinse repeat) - I want to have about 20 ready before I actually release, so that I can roll out 2 per week and be able to still have time to keep up with scheduling if life gets in the way of being able to spend as much time on it some weeks.

Definitely excited for when I finally do feel ready for letting them start rolling!

I do the same, I pretty much always have a podcast on in the background to keep me sane at work!
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member

What kind of podcast? 🤔

Who knew Christopher Columbus was such a bad dude. :( Why is there a day(or was a day) to celebrate him? I don't watch podcasts usually but would also be interested in terrible historical people.
  • PaperDoll_
    MelG7777 wrote: »

What kind of podcast? 🤔

I’m working on a podcast of sorts. It’s only for you. It’s kind of hypnotism based if I had to narrow it down. There might be some *kitten* novel reading as well.

You better not be messing with me because I really want this now. 😍
  • boilerdawg2009
    boilerdawg2009 Posts: 979 Member

What kind of podcast? 🤔

Her normal podcasts are giving her too many bad ideas 😈
  • PaperDoll_

What kind of podcast? 🤔

Her normal podcasts are giving her too many bad ideas 😈

They’re nice, wholesome crime podcasts. 😇
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,090 Member
    🙋🏻‍♂️ Come with me, Raych
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,472 Member
    I don’t act my age.
    I cuss A LOT.
    Since passing 60 I really don’t care much what people think of me.
    Not in a mean way, just doesn’t matter. 😊
  • Flutterby2021
    Flutterby2021 Posts: 47 Member
    I’m very sociable but I choose not to have friends anymore in real life, it makes an already complicated life easier
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,090 Member
    🙋🏻‍♂️ Come with me, Raych

Your spelling is atrocious 😏😂

But yes, I will

🤦‍♂️ I legit checked my spelling 😂

But… even better
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,188 Member
    I have a phobia about drive-thru car washes.
    I won’t go.

I'll go through if someone else is driving but I've never actually driven a car into one because I panic about what will happen when I can't get my wheels into the track and I get stuck inside and cause a pile up...And probably drown cause...water

I've driven over the tracks and guys have run out to help because I was doing such a poor job of lining up the wheels...so embarrassing. I'm decent at it now but I still feel a little anxiety right before I attempt it. I'm always impressed when guys just pull right in. Also slightly smitten when they parallel park or back into a spot with ease.

Omg see this is my fear!

I'm actually a pretty descent parallel parker ...helps that I basically have to do it daily
  • R3d_butt3rfly_
    R3d_butt3rfly_ Posts: 1,506 Member
    edited July 2022
    I'm spicy nice. I'm nice but if you have an issue with me im still gonna be nice to you while giving you the side eye 🤷‍♀️🤣
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,188 Member
    So I used to skate, a lot, and then I coached cause where else can you make, at the time, $30/hour at the age of 18

Well now the coaches at my club have decided I'm a substitute coach for them and I'm basically an unpaid professional.

I don't mind this because for one thing I can't "work" at the club because I'm a member and partly because I just love the fact I get to share something I love with others.

So if anyone here wanted to learn to skate I'd teach you for free!
  • boilerdawg2009
    boilerdawg2009 Posts: 979 Member
    I have a very difficult time forming friendships with men which I think stems from being picked on a lot as a kid. My closest friends in real life and on here have always been women. The downside is I'm well acquainted with the friendzone 😅
  • PaperDoll_
    edited July 2022
    I have a very difficult time forming friendships with men which I think stems from being picked on a lot as a kid. My closest friends in real life and on here have always been women. The downside is I'm well acquainted with the friendzone 😅

Did you forget you’re married? 😤😂
  • PaperDoll_

Did you forget you’re married? 😤😂

Did you forget you're married? 😤😂

Not at all 😘 I’m quite good at the marriage thing. 😏

• LilithReigns
    LilithReigns Posts: 200 Member
    qn5fapuhz7gs.jpeg

this..all of it