Calorie Counter

Message Boards Challenges
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

The Sober Squad- Alcohol Free Living

Replies

• FeelinFooFooFeelinFooFoo Member Posts: 4,215 Member Member Posts: 4,215 Member
    @FeelinFooFoo I'm in the same boat as @aroze0928 most of my growing pains and on again/off again battle with trying to quit drinking was prior to joining the Less Alcohol thread & was SO thankful when Jen started this thread because my goal was to stay AF not drink less...cause that wasn't working for me and I was at the point where I knew I needed to stop. It will happen for you too. I'm glad that you realize the futility of beating yourself up cause you are learning...that is all, just a lesson in what you don't want. Even though our alcohol brains want it, you are stronger than that part of you. This is not a set back, it is part of your learning process and you ARE learning. You GO girl!! <3

Thanks for that @lorrainequiche59 ❤👍😊
  • FeelinFooFooFeelinFooFoo Member Posts: 4,215 Member Member Posts: 4,215 Member
    4 days of being AF now & thankfully I'm starting to feel a little bit better. It's quite shocking how much of a toll drinking has on not only my body, but my emotions as well.

So happy I decided to take the 30 day alcohol experiment challenge again. This time round, I'm really getting more from it. I'm understanding the videos more and taking much more in.

(Can't wait to get back to my last & longest AF streak, of 35 days....I can honestly say I felt the best I have ever felt for the longest time. Pure joy. Bags of energy. Natural high I guess cos my body was celebrating the fact it didn't have a toxin pumping round my system.....ah. memories ! Now get me back to that feeling !!) 😊